Rate Dr. Snezana Stegnajic

Dr. Snezana Stegnajic's Ratings

She is more concerned with pushing you out of her office than listening and helping. You almost have to beg for help or to be sent to a specialist and at best it will take you a couple years of asking even for simple standard test. Her bed side manner is lacking and she makes you feel unimportant if you are not rich. Looking for a new Dr.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

good doctor, very knowledgeable, always ready to assist and help, have good referals and well organized

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

My wife and I and our children have been seeing Dr. Stegnajic for many years and are very happy with her efforts. Years ago she was able to quickly diagnose a serious issue with my wife's eye and we have complete faith in her.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

She has taken care of me & my family for years and we all think she is the best. A very very caring doctor that has helped all of us through difficult times.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Doctor Stegnajic is more concerned with her bottom line than with the wellbeing of her patients. One gets the sense that she is not very happy with her work. Patients, to her, are an unpleasant necessity of the job. I believe she feels that patents are simply out to ripe her off or take advantage of her. She does not always do the bare minimum. Do not expect any empathy from her.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

my dr. for many years great woman.Receptionist is great too.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

I have been going to this doctor for over 20 years. She is caring, thorough, and takes things seriously. She always makes time to review my file, ask questions, and send me for tests if we both feel we need to. I have moved away, and her office has moved, and although it is very far for me to get to now, yet, I refuse to find a GP closer to home because I like her so much.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Doctor Snezana is reall doctor and a good person.She is helping me a lot.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

My boys and I have been going to Dr Snez for about 12 years or so. She is quite good at what she does but she does not suffer fools gladly. I would agree with some of the other comments that she has a curt aproach to patient care but i attribute that to a very direct, "no BS" type of approach. In the years we have been going toher, infrequently at times because my kids and I are quite healthy, i have seen her treat my boys exactly the same ways as she treats her kids, whom I have seen at the office several times. She has always been bang on with us and has never sugor coated or misrepresented anything. I have recommended her numerous times to my family and friends and would do so again. My kids also like to see her - bonus! Both boys dont mind that she is s female doctor,

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

She WAS my family doctor many yrs ago and maybe she has improved since that time but when I saw her, she always seemed distracted, and not always available when you needed to see her (being a mom herself). When I found a small lump in my breast and she did an examination of my breasts, she was completely unprofessional in that she did not cover my breasts with a sheet, which my new doctor does, and GET THIS, she DID NOT CHECK UNDER MY ARMS FOR LUMPS. There are lymph nodes under the arms and around that area, that can develop cancerous tumours. That turned me right off of her and I never went back. She also had my grandma on the wrong blood pressure medication...it was causing terrible side effects. Our new Dr. could not believe the meds she had prescribed! In my opinion, TERRIBLE Dr.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag