Rate Dr. Snezana Stegnajic

Dr. Snezana Stegnajic's Ratings

Been going to Dr. Snez for a few years now. Knows her stuff, is quick about it and doesn't suffer fools gladly. Very direct communication style can lead to sometimes feeling that she is too curt or maybe doesn't care enough. Watching her over the years with my kids and her own, I've come to believe that's her self defence mechanism. Either way, we're still with her and have recommended her to friends. Couple of times she stepped in when others couldn't find a doctor. Everyone i know has been happy with her. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

She's been my doctor for over 12 years and I trust her through and through. She's now my son and husband's doctor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

She is more concerned with pushing you out of her office than listening and helping. You almost have to beg for help or to be sent to a specialist and at best it will take you a couple years of asking even for simple standard test. Her bed side manner is lacking and she makes you feel unimportant if you are not rich. Looking for a new Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1134522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

good doctor, very knowledgeable, always ready to assist and help, have good referals and well organized

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

My wife and I and our children have been seeing Dr. Stegnajic for many years and are very happy with her efforts. Years ago she was able to quickly diagnose a serious issue with my wife's eye and we have complete faith in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

She has taken care of me & my family for years and we all think she is the best. A very very caring doctor that has helped all of us through difficult times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Doctor Stegnajic is more concerned with her bottom line than with the wellbeing of her patients. One gets the sense that she is not very happy with her work. Patients, to her, are an unpleasant necessity of the job. I believe she feels that patents are simply out to ripe her off or take advantage of her. She does not always do the bare minimum. Do not expect any empathy from her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1134518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

my dr. for many years great woman.Receptionist is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for over 20 years. She is caring, thorough, and takes things seriously. She always makes time to review my file, ask questions, and send me for tests if we both feel we need to. I have moved away, and her office has moved, and although it is very far for me to get to now, yet, I refuse to find a GP closer to home because I like her so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Doctor Snezana is reall doctor and a good person.She is helping me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134515].votes_count ]]