Rate Dr. Jennifer Joane McGuire

Dr. Jennifer Joane McGuire's Ratings

Dr McGuire made a lasting impression on us. She had excellent bedside manner. She was calm,thorough,and xplained things clearly. She ensured comfort and understanding of the situation. She is the gold standard of what a physician should be. I would travel across the city to have her as my dr. Amazing!!

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Excellent. Paid attention and took her time. She was behind and I was first a little peeved, but then I realize that she had spent so much time with me that I was actually happy to have waited.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mcguire is great! She is extremely helpful and always listens to your questions and explains things in language you understand. :)

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. McGuire has gone out of her way two times to call us at home for urgent situations. She is honest and caring and really takes the time to show you she cares. She speaks to you in terms you understand, is never rushed, and by far is the best Dr. we have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag