Rate Dr. Kenyon B. Anderson

Dr. Kenyon B. Anderson's Ratings

Haven't yet scheduled an appointment with Dr. Anderson, but spoke with him at length about contacts/dry eyes. Was impressed at the time he spent answering my questions, even though I am not yet a patient. My low rating is due to his glasses "expert". I went in to have my Silhouettes adjusted and Anderson's optician made a HUGE mess of them. Afterward, I had to go over to Shopko's optical center to have them undo the damage. Any optician worth his/her salt knows to heat these glasses before bending them. Anderson's optician not only did NOT heat them, but was bending them cold with pliers and screwed up one of the hinges!! Lee--the optician at Shopko--heated them, undid most of the damage, and was WAY more knowledgeable and patient with my needs. While I may still go to Dr. Anderson for contacts, I will never again go there to have my glasses adjusted. Shopko's optician did a far superior job and will definitely be my first choice in the future when I need help with these glasses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Took care of difficult problem in right eye. Healed quickly without pain or problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134827].votes_count ]]