Rate Dr. Colin Sutton

Dr. Colin Sutton's Ratings

A huge loss to Aberdeen Hospital ER, we wish you well but you are missed!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sutton helped me at Cobequid this week. He restored my faith in the medical profession after a horrible experience/substandard care that resulted in tragic consequences. The most empathetic/relatable doctor I have ever met. Treats everyone with the same standard of care and explains and engages the patient. He is an asset because a doctor like this who takes a decent history and listens to the patient saves more lives and quickly accesses possible medical angles to help the patient. Thank-you Dr Sutton. This experience really showed me how the other experience did not come close to the care/treatment that I deserved. Your patients are lucky to have you and I will never forget you.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Absolute best experience with a doctor ever; he was professional, caring, and best of all, he didn't treat me as if I were emotionally and intellectually incapable of dealing with my situation. He is a wonderful doctor!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

Even in the busy Cobequid ER Dr Sutton made me feel like I was the only patient there. Calm soothing vocal tone. Does great job of explaining what he is about to do and why. Great multi-tasker. Really wish he was MY G.P! :)

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

I wish we had more like Dr. Sutton.Excellent Dr. , I wish I had him for a family Dr.(I have had no Dr. for a year now)

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sutton is a awesome doctor. I ended up in the ER with a very bad stiff neck, and although he couldn't explain why, he made sure that I was taken care off and took special precautions to make sure nothing would hurt my unborn son! Very pleasant, kind, puts a patient at ease!! Wonderful Doctor!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Thanks to Dr. Sutton I found out why I was loosing my vision. He was very caring and wasted no time in getting me to a specialist. He is a great listener and we are lucky to have him at out emerg.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

I love this man...He saved my life...I only wish he was still practicing family medicine but the fact that you may have the good fortune of his care in emerg gives me solace when having to visit the Aberdeen Hospital

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

The nicest doctor I have ever experience. A few years ago I had no family doctor and was in and out of the ER with uterus problems, saw a lot of different doctors who treated me inefficiently. When I had Dr Sutton he was sympathetic and helpful. Did what he could, acknowledged that he wasn't a gynecologist and his exact words were "You have been in pain for far too long and this is unacceptable. I'm making sure you see a specialist right away" and we went above and beyond, made the appointment for me and told me if I needed to see someone before then told me when he was back on call. Absolute sweetheart.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

He was my parents doctor when in family medicine and gave them excellent care. I credit him with saving my mother's life when she was seriously ill because he diagnosed her condition and made sure she had tests to confirm it.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag