Rate Dr. Elizabeth Delrosario

Dr. Elizabeth Delrosario's Ratings

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! SO RUDE! Does not care about patients AT ALL. First off, her receptionist said that she was "running late because of car troubles." When she drove into the parking lot in her BRAND NEW car, she slowly strolled in as if time was not an issue. She was 45 minutes late... she did not apologize for being late. I told Dr DelRosario that my period was 3 weeks late and I took 6 pregnancy tests, all negative. She did a urine test, which also came out negative. She quickly wrote up a prescription for some hormone that would bring on my period. She did not care at all to find out why my period was late. She walks out of the room. I still had questions, so I asked her what would happen if I didn't take the pills she prescribed. She said "I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU" and takes the prescription back and starts walking out of the room again! Then I said "wait, maybe I will take the prescription, I haven't decided yet." She gave back the prescription and leaves AGAIN!

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

This office is the absolute worst. It's filthy, the Dr.s are always yelling at the staff. One staff member coughed on my son and made him sick. They always make us wait one hour to see the doctor after getting naked. They constantly push unnecessary procedures with their pet radiology center, wave off concerns about coverage for procedures with assertions of "medical necessity". DON'T BELIEVE IT! They've cost me thousands. Their hold music used to be loud sports radio. They trade patients like we're horses. They dropped me as a patient for disputing a billing issue. They made me go to give birth three days before my due date and induce to fit THEIR schedule. I suffered through more than 36 hours of labor and had a C-Section because of this. These have got to be the worst doctors on the face of this Earth. If you go there, update your will, make sure you've been vaccinated and don a spacesuit. Also, you may want to contact a bankruptcy lawyer.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Called Dr. Del Rosario 9 times after going for an appointment with her. She never returned my call. The staff constantly made excuses. She also never responded to messages left with her call service. Terrible. How can you call yourself a doctor.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

I went in recently for a routine gynecological exam, and I saw Dr. DelRosario. During the exam, she kept telling me that I had a "deep vagina", and that she couldn't see my cervix. One of the staff members came in a few times, while I was in the lovely examination position, to give her other speculums so she could better examine my "deep vagina". I almost started laughing b/c I couldn't believe that she kept saying it. Not to mention, it was completely inappropriate to have other staff come in with "longer" speculums - a professional should have them available in the examination room! Let me just say that I have seen other OBGYNs, and I have never been told that I have a "deep vagina"! Additionally, when I was telling her about a complication I recently had with my period, I used the term menorrhagia, which means "heavy flow". She asked me "What that?". Let's just say, I'm never going back there.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Excellent physician, kind nurturing person who has a keen memory and communicates the facts clearly.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

HORRIBLE! I don't even know where to begin. I had two positive pregnancy tests and went to their office because two days later I was experiencing cramping and then tested again but this time negative.To start, I waited for an hour just to get subpar service. They gave me a urine test and there was a faint faint line, when she went to go check me, I basically had a miscarriage on the examination chair. She didn't give me any information, told me where I could grab a pad and then was about to leave the room. Ignorance on my part, I asked her for a tampon and she actually gave me one, just to find out later on that I shouldn't be using tampons after experiencing a miscarriage. Three days later, I'm still experiencing horrible cramping with irregular looking blood and now I'm worried that I have an infection. The whole office is incompetent including the other doctors and medical assistants. DO NOT go to this office!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

Im not surprised at all to read all your comments. I agree with everyone. Dr DelRosario is rude and has no manners. I must say though, she was nice on my first visit and I thought I found the one. But by my second visit, her attitude towards me changed 100%, she was completely rude, rushed me out and did not want to hear any of my questions. I obtained my records and Im glad to say I will not go back there ever, for any reason. Stay healthy and away from this practice

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. DelRosario is a complete a**. I had gotten pregnant and went there for my first examination, A TOTAL MISTAKE! She was so rude and was NOT ONE BIT PERSONABLE. She made me EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE and was so RUDE. She just threw at me that i was pregnant and just left the room, she was so cold, and didn't even let me ask a question about my pregnancy. She told her EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL Staff to give me papers and sent me out the door. I left there COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED especially since this is my First pregnancy and had no idea what to expect. I had called my primary doctor immediately and got a recommendation for an excellent OB/GYN. I regret not looking into Dr. DelRosario's recommendations, but now I know to BLACK LIST this OB/GYN!!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR'S OFFICE!! THERE ARE NO PROS HERE AT ALL! **VERY VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF, YOU CAN NOT ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION W/O FEELING YOU ARE BEING A BURDEN. ** THEY LOST MY FILES SO I HAD TO GET BLOODWORK DONE FOR THE SAME TESTS TWICE!!**I HAD SOME GIRL (NOT A DOCTOR) CALL ME WITH RESULTS TO BLOODWORK I TOOK TWO MONTHS BEFORE THAT!, OVER THE PHONE SHE WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND TOLD ME I HAD HYPERTHROIDISM, WHICH CAN HARM THE BABY. I ASKED WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GIVE ME THESE RESULTS, WHEN I JUST HAD A VISIT THEY TOLD ME EVERYTHING WAS FINE, SHE SAID "OH WE HAVE ALOT OF PAPERWORK" **I HAVE SEEN DR. CHAIT AND DR. DELROSARIO. DR. CHAIT IS NOT RUDE, BUT SHE RUSHES IN AND OUT!! DELROSARIO IS A VERY RUDE AND CONDESCENDING WOMAN, SHE WILL NOT TAKE THE TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SHE DID NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK B/C SHE KEPT CUTTING ME OFF. SHE SPEAKS TO YOU AS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!!! **TRUST ME YOU WILL LEAVE THIS OFFICE NOT FEELING WORSE!!!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Wow- i thought i was the only one who didnt like it here until i found these ratings by accident. All poor ratings in the past 2+ years- how do they stay in business? I wish i had found it earlier b/c i'm already 7 months pregnant and its too late to change. I dont even want to call my doctor when I go into labor.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag