Rate Dr. Frank Kortbeek

Dr. Frank Kortbeek's Ratings

I am very impressed with this doctor and would recommend anytime. Thank you Dr. Kortbeek for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

After dr Durand messed up my ankle by leaving gauze and wire sutures and cotton in my ankle which caused a serious infection dr kortbeek was a god sent and stepped up to the plate and cleaned up the mess that dr Durand created I just wish all doctors were as caring about there patients and anyone who is lucky enough to have dr kortbeek should know they have the best and not to worry thank you dr frank kortbeek

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr Kortbeek has a very warm heart and is very compassionate. I first saw him in 2012 after 4 surgeons turning me down. I had 2 herniated discs that left me almost completly paralized on my right side. I was seen in emercency on a saturday night where 2 surgeons said they couln't operate but knew someone who woould. That someone was Dr Kortbeek, I saw him on Monday and he did the surgery on Wednesday. Right after surgery I was able to take a few steps on my own and then had a full recovery. I was 6 weeks out from a fitness competition and reinjured my back again. After 10 months on bed rest we finally decided to do a fusion. Its been 3 wekks since my surgery and am doing very well. Dr Kortbeek is very friendly and really knows his work, he is unlike any other Dr I have ever been to. Cheryl (his receptionist) also is an amazing person, very prompt and friendly. Both of them make you feel like you are a friend rather than a person with a problem. I can't thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr F Kortbeek gave me my life back after removing a synovial cyst 8mm in size from my L4 in July 2010.It took a good year and a half healing but I was back gardening and sleeping again. He has a great bedside manner as well. I owe him my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Very knowledgable, great support staff. From terrible left leg pain to "no" pain after my discectomy and laminectomy operation. He and his staff are the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Kortbeek repaired my torn ACL in the fall of 2010, he took the time to explain my surgery options and was very helpful in the follow up consults to ensure I was receiving proper physio. The surgery was successful, I was back playing sports within 12 months and have not had knee issues since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Kortbeek did a complete knee replacement on my right knee this Feb, 20l2. I am completely comfortable with what he has done for me. Some of my difficulties in not getting to where I'd like to be as quickly as I would have liked, I truly believe is due to the lack of experience in knee replacements by my physiotherapist. I found him to be very easy to talk to, which is highly important to me. I also think he has a good sense of humour, which I also feel is important in a dr. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat when I need my left knee done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Kortbeek. He operated on my back (L5-S1) in 2004. I was suffering severe sciatic pain and was unable to walk for several weeks. He cured me! Unfortunately I had an accident in 2007 and damaged the same disc., I was in constant pain and walked with a cane. After various attempted treatments, Dr. Kortbeek agreed to fuse the same discs. Though I was in a lot of pain after surgery, I am now better than I have been in years. Dr. Kortbeek and receptionist are the best...gave me back my life, just in time for retirement:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Very good Doctor who really knows his stuff. Very good secretary who promptly calls you back when required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Dr.Kortbeek performed many surgeries on me after a very traumatic leg injury. Contrary to some of the previous comments I found him to be very warm and compassionate. He is extremely knowledgeable and I trusted him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1135888].votes_count ]]