Rate Dr. Gerald W. Friend

Dr. Gerald W. Friend's Ratings

Horrible experience twice with dr friend. Will never go back. He was very rude and rough with my child . No patience with her being scared. First experience he got angry, pulled his gloves off, threw them down and left the room. Second experience he gave her shots and continued even though it was very clearly not numb yet. Proceeded to pull three teeth and she had tears running down her face. He told her "I'm not hurting you... Calm down!!" Never again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He has been great!!! I know alot of people that use him for their kids and they all think highly of him and his staff..VERY caring and great with kids. Very knowledgable and up to date. Kids love this place with Tvs on the ceiling and toys afterwards. They talk to the kids on there level and the kids aren't scared to go. I can't say enought great things about Dr.Friend and his staff and the clinic setup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2103192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2009

his assistant was fantastic with my son, who had a horrible experience with his first dentist elsewhere. Dr. Friend put him totally at ease. We have to go back for some more dental work, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2103191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2008

he's a little expensive, but he's worth the money. he's a pediatric dentist, and i wouldn't take my son anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2103190].votes_count ]]