Dr. Steve Korol

Rate Dr. Steve Korol

Dr. Steve Korol's Ratings

This guy is fantastic and has cured me of my dentist phobia..unless I have to go to someone else. He tells you what he is doing and why. Plus he is as gentle as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He is the BEST dentist. Everything was great! One notice - he is not working with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I am so upset about having to find a new dentist due to moving away from Saskatoon. Dr.Korol is the best dentist I've ever had, hands down! He is very thorough and gentle, letting you know exactly what he's doing. He never pressured me to have work done. In fact, my last dentist told me I would need a root canal to ease post filling tooth pain. Dr.Korol had a look and told me it just needed a simple adjustment to the filling. 10 mins eased a over a year of pain! His hygienist is also amazing as well as the rest of the staff. I never felt like I was having the dreaded visit to the dentist when I had an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Awesome Dentist and awesome staff. I randomly picked this office after having a terrible experience at Cornerstone Dental in Stonebridge and loved everything about this place. Very punctual, I never waited more than 5 minutes either to get in for cleaning or between check up and cleaning. Dr. Korol is very thorough and totally honest- will not try "shopping" you for work not needed as other dentists do. This place is outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Korol is absolutely fabulous with adults and children alike! He has been my dentist for over 5 years and I have never had a single negative experience. On the contrary pretty much every visit has exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Korol is an amazing family dentist- he was great with my 5 year old as well as my wife who gets extremely claustrophobic in the dentist's chair. I highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

I am very thankful to finally find a dentist like Dr. Korol. He doesn't just breeze in and out of the room like some dentists do. He takes the time to put you at ease and tells you everything that's going on. Very honest and reliable, I recommend him highly to everyone. Though, make sure you stress when you call his office that you want to see him. I have sent a couple of people there and they ended up with another dentist in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

amazing dentist!! genuine, kind and really cares about this patients! he is soft spoken and really listens to concerns etc. would highly recommend him to anyone! he recently moved to a new clinic and it's a wonderful place - modern and functional. an overall enjoyable experience - make the trips to the dentist far less stressful for kids + patients! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Steve is a prince of a man - kind, honest, always willing to be helpful. Did you look at his Degree that he put on his wall - he graduated Magna****Laude - the highest academic credential.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Korol goes through all the options with you and takes the time to answer any questions you may have about anything. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136095].votes_count ]]