Rate Dr. Vu N. Truong

Dr. Vu N. Truong's Ratings

Ended up waiting over an hour because it was so backed up. The receptionist was one of the best I've seen, she was incredibly positive and uplifting. Dr. Truong was great too. He diagnosed me with the proper condition I did end up having and gave me the proper treatment necessary. I also suggested to him that the medication I was taking had given me nasty side-effects, and so he didn't hesitate for a second to give me another antibiotic. However, I went to another Urologist soon after and the urologist was able to find a condition that Dr. Truong was unable to identify (despite me telling him I had this condition. It was a physical condition that is properly diagnosable with an physical examination using 2 fingers). Nevertheless, he's a great Urologist and he takes the time to understand you and find out what your problems are. Didn't feel rushed. Overall happy with the visit.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I had a procedure with Dr.Truong and to say the least he was fantastic.His bedside manner was very professional, and he showed great interest. Also he is very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

I just had a cystoscopy with Dr Truong and I was a huge wailing baby the entire way. It's my worst nightmare to stick anything into my bladder. He was supportive, kind, reassuring and considerate the whole time and all I could do was choke out a couple thank you's and mhmm's. He knew how scary this was for me and did his best to calm me and told me I did a great job going through my procedure. The camera insertion and the liquid filling was a weird sensation but he used numbing gel and told me which instruments were being applied where, and nothing hurt besides a slight pinch going in and coming out. He uses his expertise to help the person's life quality, and thinks about what they are going through every step of the way. I couldn't want more in a doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

This Doctor is polite and knowledgeable and is ready to answer any inquiry. His staff are super efficient despite the busy practice. Dr. Truong performed laser surgery on my prostate under GA which has been most helpful giving practically full recovery. He is a credit to his profession and i applaud his dedication to help the suffering.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Was an excellent and very personable doctor for my mother Bonnie Pasche with her Kidney Stone Surgery. As her Daughter Lori I was very impressed by his outstanding kind and generous mannerism. Would highly recommend this doctor. He is a great asset to anyone in need. Call me whenever you need to get any reviews or recommendations about this great doctor 604-255-7248. Sincerely Lori.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Very helphul and caring. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Excellent Dr. he is very caring and knowlegable on medical stuff

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

I have enjoyed having Dr. Truong as my urologist. He takes the time to get to know his patients and understand any underlying issues. He's kind, patient and knowledgeble. He copies my previous surgeon on any documentation to ensure he's kept in the loop. I'd recommend Dr. Truong to anyone. Out ten year old son may have similar issues to what I had, if so, I plan to contact Dr. Truong for a consult to ensure I have the right pediatic nephrologist to take care of our boy.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Everything was so good and helpful, and this Dr. Truong is very intelligent and compassionate with an excellent and cheerful staff. He was very understanding and aware of both my condition and my husbands, giving us options as to treatment. We are fortunate to have this man in our area, and I feel very comfortable that he will do his best.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

very knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and seems to care. Good guy!

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag