Rate Dr. Liang-Li Yu

Dr. Liang-Li Yu's Ratings

Dr. Liang-Li Yu is an unprofessional doctor. She called my house twice early AM, when she thought I had an appointment with her, as she clearly had written on the back of her card, the appointment was for the following week. She did not listen and repeated that she had written that I was to come in that day. Unfortunately, she proceeded to say that she no longer wanted me as a client. As a health care professional myself, this is inappropriate behavior to carry in a professional business/industry.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

I first went to see Dr. Yu with neck pain that I had suffered with for over almost 30 years that resulted from a car accident. I had been on different medications, tried physiotherapy many times, but the pain would always return. After only a few treatments with Dr. Yu, the pain was gone and hasn't returned. I have since been to Dr. Yu for gastrointestinal issues which she has corrected without harmful meds or invasive testing. She is extremely knowledgeable and her calm and caring manner makes each visit a real treat. I have recommended her to everyone I know and will continue to see her for regular "tune ups". She is the best of the best!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Yu many times in 2008 and I was very satisfied. She's so friendly and answers all your questions. Very gentle and caring also when putting the needles in. My condition improved quite a lot while I was seeing her. Definitely recommend!

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. She is simply the best I have ever come across. Kind, caring, and I can't stress enough how knowledgeable she is. I believe that she was formerly an ER Doctor in China - a neurologist?!? When she immigrated to Canada, her qualifications weren't recognize. Her vast knowledge traditional medicine, of Traditional Chinese Medicine, use of Acupuncture, and years of medical training, combined with her humble, respectful, caring, kind persona, make her a true gem.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Dr.Yu is very approachable and knowledgeable about her field. She takes time to explain and to answer any questions. I credit her with improving my health by balancing my body system. This alleviated the pain I was experiencing that had no obvious basis. She is honest in her approach and represents only Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts in her treatments which have effectively improved my overall health.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag