Dr. Lydia Chen

Rate Dr. Lydia Chen

Dr. Lydia Chen's Ratings

Dr. Chen is very professional. She is thorough, personable and her explanations are to the point. I am so thankful that she is my is my doctor.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chen is professional, caring and an excellent doctor. She takes time to explain procedures, the results of tests and to address concerns and questions. I feel fortunate to have her as my ophthalmologist.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

This woman acts like the patient is annoying her by being there. She tells you one thing at the first appointment, then tells you the opposite at the next. When you ask a question, she doesn't give you an answer, she tells you she is doing you a favor by seeing you. She scheduled me for three appointments and did the same thing at each one. When I asked about the things she didn't check (which I had made the appintment for) she told me it wasn't necessary, even though I had a history.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

I have been under Dr. Chen's care for several years. Dr. Chen's examinations are highly thorough, her explanations are factual and lucid. Dr. Chen is up to date in her field, she provides highly competent care.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

I found Dr Chen to be very professional and informative.She was prompt and gave me both written and verbal results.I would recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chen is personable and takes time to listen and explain what's what. I wish more doctors were like her. I've been to a few (especially walk-ins) who would see me for one minute and reach for the prescription pad and scribble medications without even bothering to listen and examine you closely.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chen has been very helpful in explaining the problems with my eyes and in letting me know what to expect in the future and what can be done to improve my eyesight. She is warm, friendly, encouraging, and very knowledgeable. The prescriptions she has given me for my glasses have always worked wonderfully, and I am very grateful to her. Also her staff have been very good.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

I find Dr Chen helpful to explain what my medical condition is and what treatment and surgery I require. She makes time for me to understand and makes me feel comfortable and not rushed.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag