Dr. Ralph Joe Teague

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Ralph Joe Teague has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What is office address?    Email me    Answer it

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5498240
28/05/14 4 3 5 5 Absolutely the most knowledgeable Dr. that I visited for any reason!!! I really don't care what he prescribes, it has worked!!  Respond
RID: 5169615

08/02/14 3 1 5 5 I love Dr. Teague. He is not the warmest man, but he is extremely knowledgeable about diabetes and related illnesses. In fact, he treats or helps treat multiple illnesses of mine and is aware of what medications I can and cannot take with these illnesses. He is often running behind, but that is because he is spending 25-30 minutes per patient. Best advice is to go in there at a time of the month when the elderly usually don't (aka not at retirement check time). Unlike a previous poster, all my meds that have generics are generic.
RID: 4792798

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5  Respond
RID: 2744218
01/08/13 1 1 1 1 very arrogant. he insists on using brand name medications not generic  Respond
RID: 2695236
26/06/13 4 2 5 5 He has turned my diabetes and my attitude around and generally improved my health and life. I'm very satisfied. I would like more realistic scheduling - I've had physicians who had their office call to advise they were running behind schedule. It's not unheard of to make that accommodation. Physicians and airlines give the greatest attention to your life and care least about your time.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 2596843
22/03/13 4 4 5 5 Dr. Teague was able to diagnose Pericarditis with me when my general Dr. could not and sent me home. Only on my second visit to the general Dr. and telling him that Dr. Teague thinks it is Pericarditous does the General Dr. finally say it may be and gives me a pass to the Cardiologist. It was indeed Pericarditous and had casued some damage that my Cardiologist is now treating. Dr. Teague listens, cares, explains and has wonderful knowlege. Thanks Dr. Teague.
RID: 1167260
11/05/10 4 4 5 5 Dr Teague has also leveled my thyroid for the first time in years. He listens to the concerns patients have about their lab work and works with the patient, he doesn't dictate or scold. Thanks Dr Teague
RID: 1142845
05/04/10 5 2 5 5 Great Doctor. He has been so helpful to me with all the symptoms of menopause. However, I will say that I usually have to wait an hour or more to see him.
RID: 983074
09/09/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Teague is wonderful and really cares about his patients. He has my hormone levels leveled for the first time in my life!! My GYN just wrote it off to age...well, that guy is clueless, but Dr. Teague understands hormones and is the best. I haven't felt this good, ever...Menopause has been a non-issue thanks to Dr. Teague.
RID: 975667
30/08/09 4 1 4 5 He truly knows his 'stuff, ' and for that matter, the 'stuff' other MDs should know, too! Punctuality is SURELY not the strong point there. I think he has forgotten more than most doctors will EVER know ... he diagnosed many of my medical issues that frankly should have been diagnosed by other specialists I'd already seen. I simply wish he were not so hesitant to treat those issues since he diagnosed them, but I understand why he doesn't since they are technically not his specialty.
RID: 932871
09/07/09 2 1 2 2 My appt was 9:45, I seen him at 12:00. My time is just as important as a doctors. Didnt say much at all, I left there knowing less than when I went in. Staff not helpful. Waste of time and my insurances money
RID: 821283
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been under his care since I was 21yrs, he has not steered me wrong yet
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 757192
06/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have been to many Endocrinologist. He is the only one that I trust. He is the best in the state to me. He listens and spends time with his patients for them to better understand their medical condition. His bed side manner is the best I have ever seen. Dr. Teague your the best!
Insurance: Tricare