Rate Dr. Ralph Joe Teague

Dr. Ralph Joe Teague's Ratings

Absolutely the most knowledgeable Dr. that I visited for any reason!!! I really don't care what he prescribes, it has worked!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I love Dr. Teague. He is not the warmest man, but he is extremely knowledgeable about diabetes and related illnesses. In fact, he treats or helps treat multiple illnesses of mine and is aware of what medications I can and cannot take with these illnesses. He is often running behind, but that is because he is spending 25-30 minutes per patient. Best advice is to go in there at a time of the month when the elderly usually don't (aka not at retirement check time). Unlike a previous poster, all my meds that have generics are generic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

very arrogant. he insists on using brand name medications not generic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

He has turned my diabetes and my attitude around and generally improved my health and life. I'm very satisfied. I would like more realistic scheduling - I've had physicians who had their office call to advise they were running behind schedule. It's not unheard of to make that accommodation. Physicians and airlines give the greatest attention to your life and care least about your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Teague was able to diagnose Pericarditis with me when my general Dr. could not and sent me home. Only on my second visit to the general Dr. and telling him that Dr. Teague thinks it is Pericarditous does the General Dr. finally say it may be and gives me a pass to the Cardiologist. It was indeed Pericarditous and had casued some damage that my Cardiologist is now treating. Dr. Teague listens, cares, explains and has wonderful knowlege. Thanks Dr. Teague.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr Teague has also leveled my thyroid for the first time in years. He listens to the concerns patients have about their lab work and works with the patient, he doesn't dictate or scold. Thanks Dr Teague

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Great Doctor. He has been so helpful to me with all the symptoms of menopause. However, I will say that I usually have to wait an hour or more to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Teague is wonderful and really cares about his patients. He has my hormone levels leveled for the first time in my life!! My GYN just wrote it off to age...well, that guy is clueless, but Dr. Teague understands hormones and is the best. I haven't felt this good, ever...Menopause has been a non-issue thanks to Dr. Teague.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

He truly knows his 'stuff, ' and for that matter, the 'stuff' other MDs should know, too! Punctuality is SURELY not the strong point there. I think he has forgotten more than most doctors will EVER know ... he diagnosed many of my medical issues that frankly should have been diagnosed by other specialists I'd already seen. I simply wish he were not so hesitant to treat those issues since he diagnosed them, but I understand why he doesn't since they are technically not his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

My appt was 9:45, I seen him at 12:00. My time is just as important as a doctors. Didnt say much at all, I left there knowing less than when I went in. Staff not helpful. Waste of time and my insurances money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1137026].votes_count ]]