Rate Dr. Dayna G. Arnstein

Dr. Dayna G. Arnstein's Ratings

Dr. Arnstein is probably the best physician I've ever had. She is a terrific diagnostician - if she can't figure it out (rare) she is quick to refer to the appropriate specialist. I come up with weird ailments, so this has built my confidence in her. Very personable - takes her time with patients, so be prepared for a wait beyond your appointment time unless you are her very first appointment. She is worth the wait!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

One of the most caring, attentive primary care physicians I've ever seen. She takes the time to research your history, listen and talk with you. Wonderful human being and physician.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2008 | flag

Dr. Arnstien is simply the best physician I have ever had. Smart, medically up to date, superior listener, reviews past notes prior to meeting,has the unique ability to project a positive relaxed manner, even though her schedule is always full.Her diagnosis has helped to change my life. Truly a gifted doctor completly lacking the "I am God ego" often found in medicine.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag

An extremely knowledgeable doctor with excellent , enthusiastic,warm, caring personality. In my opinion, she is one of the best!

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag