You may also like

Rate Dr. Dae-Won David Lee

Dr. Dae-Won David Lee's Ratings

I've been a patient for a few years and I find him so helpful, very pleasant and he listens. He puts a plan in place for going forward and follows up with it. Best thyroid dr I've had the pleasure of dealing with! Wait times are not bad at all. I do agree the front desk could apply a more positive disposition in office and on the phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The receptionist is super friendly, nice, caring, thoughtful and helpful. Dr. Lee is a great doctor and very thorough. My experience for the past 8 years seeing Dr. Lee and his receptionist has been 10 out of 10 every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Lee is a very good doctor. No question about that. What ruins his clinic is his staff who is very inefficient. The patient will probably die first before a job gets done. This staff/receptionist doesn't deserve a single cent for her salary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Lee was my endocrinologist while I was on a long journey dealing with Grave's Disease and depression. He never made me feel rushed, offered superlative care and also sent me to the best eye specialist for eye surgery. I will never forget him, his patience, kindness, his beautiful spiritual presence and the best care when I could not take care of myself. I owe him my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Lee for several years now. I find him to be very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. However, I agree with the others that the receptionist is just totally different. She is brusque and uncaring. You feel as if you are intruding when you are talking to her. She definitely needs some training!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Lee is quite good but his front staff/receptionist is awful. Not helpful and quite rude. Even though he has know his patient for 12 plus years she will not put a call through because the referral has lapsed. I understand you need a new referral but that does not mean Dr. Lee cannot give advice on what to do. Just awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I went to see him once during my second pregnancy when I was expecting my daughter, having a second experience in gestational diabetes. I was PREGNANT and he told me I was overweight?! He had terrible bed-side manner, I found him to be rude, bossy and not helpful. I refused to return to him. I was originally supposed to see the female doctor whom worked at the same office but was sent to him without any consent or warning. I ended up returning to my doctor at St. Paul's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My experience with Dr. Lee has been nothing but positive. He explains the the illness at hand clearly, and provides a treatment strategy with explanation. I am aware that my illness can be treated and not reversed. That is a fact and something that I must deal with. I understand people's frustration of not being "100% fixed", but sometimes this is not humanly posible and a doctor is not to blame for this. Dr. Lee helps to manage symptoms and proproses solutions on how to tackle problems before they arise. If I am unclear about something, I feel he is approachable to ask a question of. I wouldn't say he's overly warm, but he is efficient, knowlegeable and I have full confidence that he can help me with my illness. No prob giving a recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1138264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

As a patient of Dr Lee's for many years, my experience has only been positive. To the Hashimoto's patient who feels Dr Lee can't help patients with Hashimoto's, my own experience would contradict this. Have you tried using a combination of T3/T4 (Synthroid & Cytomel)? His willingness to try the combination and monitor my levels every few months has helped keep my levels fairly consistent. I have always felt that he was very friendly, professional, and that he cares about his patients. Regarding wait times, unlike most GP's, My wait is rarely more than 10 mins. Over the many years I've been seeing Dr Lee, my experience with the front office has not been an issue; only a couple of situations regarding faxes or test results occurred and these were corrected quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Lee and have done so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

This doctor has very little to offer Hashimoto's patients. He tows the line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138262].votes_count ]]