Rate Dr. Dae-Won David Lee

Dr. Dae-Won David Lee's Ratings

Dr Lee was my endocrinologist while I was on a long journey dealing with Grave's Disease and depression. He never made me feel rushed, offered superlative care and also sent me to the best eye specialist for eye surgery. I will never forget him, his patience, kindness, his beautiful spiritual presence and the best care when I could not take care of myself. I owe him my life!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Lee for several years now. I find him to be very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. However, I agree with the others that the receptionist is just totally different. She is brusque and uncaring. You feel as if you are intruding when you are talking to her. She definitely needs some training!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee is quite good but his front staff/receptionist is awful. Not helpful and quite rude. Even though he has know his patient for 12 plus years she will not put a call through because the referral has lapsed. I understand you need a new referral but that does not mean Dr. Lee cannot give advice on what to do. Just awful.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I went to see him once during my second pregnancy when I was expecting my daughter, having a second experience in gestational diabetes. I was PREGNANT and he told me I was overweight?! He had terrible bed-side manner, I found him to be rude, bossy and not helpful. I refused to return to him. I was originally supposed to see the female doctor whom worked at the same office but was sent to him without any consent or warning. I ended up returning to my doctor at St. Paul's.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Lee has been nothing but positive. He explains the the illness at hand clearly, and provides a treatment strategy with explanation. I am aware that my illness can be treated and not reversed. That is a fact and something that I must deal with. I understand people's frustration of not being "100% fixed", but sometimes this is not humanly posible and a doctor is not to blame for this. Dr. Lee helps to manage symptoms and proproses solutions on how to tackle problems before they arise. If I am unclear about something, I feel he is approachable to ask a question of. I wouldn't say he's overly warm, but he is efficient, knowlegeable and I have full confidence that he can help me with my illness. No prob giving a recommendation.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

As a patient of Dr Lee's for many years, my experience has only been positive. To the Hashimoto's patient who feels Dr Lee can't help patients with Hashimoto's, my own experience would contradict this. Have you tried using a combination of T3/T4 (Synthroid & Cytomel)? His willingness to try the combination and monitor my levels every few months has helped keep my levels fairly consistent. I have always felt that he was very friendly, professional, and that he cares about his patients. Regarding wait times, unlike most GP's, My wait is rarely more than 10 mins. Over the many years I've been seeing Dr Lee, my experience with the front office has not been an issue; only a couple of situations regarding faxes or test results occurred and these were corrected quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Lee and have done so.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

This doctor has very little to offer Hashimoto's patients. He tows the line.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Hard to rate the doctor when the MOA is so terribly bad at her job. Doesn't bother booking tests, doesn't return calls or FAXES, seems to be totally indifferent to patient needs. Seems to be the wrong job for her.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Staff is poorly organized. they don't seem to have a good communications system with the doctors who refer to them. Dr Lee took the time to explain what my disease does and how to properly manage it.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, terrible front desk staff. Catty, rude and rarely return calls.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag