Dr. John Strang

Rate Dr. John Strang

Dr. John Strang's Ratings

I have had a great experience with Dr. Strang for a doctor. His staff is wonderful, although, there has been a decline since his secretary of last 9 or 10yrs left him. You will spend a lot of time in the waiting room, but once you are in with him he takes his time to deal with whatever you are seeing him about. Most doctor's don't run on time anyway! Thank you for all your help over the years Dr. Strang.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr. Strang since he opened his practice here in Burlington. I trust everything that he does because it's always in my family's best interest.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Myself and my family have been going to Dr. Strang since he took over for Dr. Boswell. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. He is wonderful with my little girl, and takes very good care of my elderly father. It is not a long wait to get an appointment with him most times.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I was so happy when Dr. Strang accepted me as a patient when I had a problem with my previous doctor. I had high hopes for a new beginning and hopefully getting to the root of what was causing my iron deficiency. I also had a medical for the Ministry of Transportation that needed to be filled out. I met with him twice. The first time he took some general information and gave me a requisition for blood tests. The second time was to fill out the medical for the MTO. After a month, I had started to call to ask if he had sent the medical in because the MTO had not received it. Many of my calls where not returned causing my more anxiety. To this date (2 months later) he has not filled it out. I have not received a reason. I have told his staff how important it is to regain my licence many times but he still has not sent it in. I am devastated and can't believe a doctor could be so cruel. I have been waiting to get on with my life, get a job. I just don't understand. I am crushed.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Strang's since the 90s and am very happy with him. He always takes me seriously and makes referrals when necessary. If you see him later in the day there can be long wait times but when he is in the room with you he doesn't rush you, and takes the time needed to deal with your concerns, so that's the "price" you pay. My spouse and children also go to him and we are all very happy with him.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Strang since he took over Dr Boswells practice. He is very helpful & knowledgable. He is a pleasant doctor and takes the time to explain things

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing him for past 18 years. He has always explained everything to me more clearly then I need as I a nurse. He has always done the most appropriate referrals and investigations.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Most of my family has been seeing Dr. Strang since he took over for Boswell several years ago. He himself is an excellent Dr. Very kind, approachable, patient and easy to talk to even about the most uncomfortable topics (great with teens). He is amazing with kids of all ages and especially kind and patient with my elderly grandmother. The quality of care he and his staff provide has dived significantly since he joined the Halton Family Health group though. It seems to have really changed him. My family really misses his old small family practice where you felt truly cared for. He seems to try and give you the time you need usually but can be very rushed at times and wait times are pretty bad most days. That is the price you pay for a Dr. who takes his time with each patient. Problem is he seems to have so many more now that he is part of this large corporate group.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Strang has been my doctor since I moved into Burlington 18 years ago when i was just a baby, I go to him for everything and plan on continuing to do so!!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Strang has been our family doctor since he took over Dr. Boswells practice. He is very kind, funny, and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag