Rate Dr. Stephen J. Tsoucaris

Dr. Stephen J. Tsoucaris's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I had the best experience with Dr.Tsoucaris in Ft.Lee, I was recommended by another dental professional who told me that his procedures and techniques would really help with my lower tolerance for pain. I don't consider myself the toughest guy in the world, but he made the pain go away. I had 2 extractions and 1 root canal, considering that the office is 25 miles away it was worth every mile and toll paid to get to there office. The staff is very polite and comforting and the environment. Not to mention the doctor called on numerous occasion after the procedure was completed to check on me and how I was healing. I had other experiences with dental offices in the best and this by far is the best. More importantly they really worked with me from a financial stand point, exploring many avenues to getting the procedures that were necessary to be done. I can not speak for anyone else, but I would recommend this team to all my family and friends. Dr.T, June you are the best thanks..!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

The man is a **** & I think he's somewhat mentally unstable. Prior to an extraction of my tooth he remarked to me that "he hits back", after I asked him to PLEASE be careful & told him that I had a bad experience with another dentist who broke my badly infected tooth in half during an extraction making it neccessary for me to undergo a subsequent surgery - which then caused me to inadvertantly swing my arm wildly nearly clocking that man. I didn't suggest anything akin to intentionally punching him if he should also cause me such excruciating pain yet he felt comppelled to make the threat. Would you really want your dentist to threaten you?. I'm a quadriplegic BTW. Mr. Tsoucaris wound up ****ing the extraction as well & never properly anesthesized my tooth despite my insistence that I can still feel great pain after a few shots. This one I felt like really punching with intent. Never took his big Rolex off & scratched my jaw. Read a couple of reviews on Angie's List. 'Nuff said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

I was very dissatisfied with my entire experience. Dissatisfactions ranged from the lack of follow-up to confusion over the bills I was charged. I ended up seeking 2nd and 3rd opinions from other specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Very nice guy but was never on time. Once he left me and another person in the chair for a half hour and another time the same thing. Rather eat his lunch then work. The only good thing was I didn't have to get anything big done just checked if I was healing good. Other then him being late he did great work. Stop worrying about feeding the hole in your face and worry about the people that are feeding you money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I ended up finding another dentist after Dc. Tsoucaris made a wrong diagnosis (was going to perform unecessary root cancal on a heathly tooth) Also charged $150 for cancelled appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138670].votes_count ]]