Rate Dr. Navin C. Mehta

Dr. Navin C. Mehta's Ratings

He is pompous and arrogant. He comes off sweet and gentle. He said he could fix my nasal issue one hundred percent. When he failed after two surgeries his true colors came out. He no longer cared. He basically blows you off and can not admit failure. I still can't breath. He just didn't care once he got his money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Doctor Navin Mehta is a wonderful doctor, certainly the Best in his kind with great knowledge. my family and I has been with him for over 20 years without any complain. Doctor Mehta has a wonderful personality,and an incredible sense of compassion. always with a smile. His crew also make a great staff, properly trained and very decent. I will highly recommend him always. sincerilly : Roberto Bonnet and Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have known Dr. Mehta going on 25 years. I was suffering with horrible ear aches and I have never gotten one since. He operated on me as well as my family. He is compassionate and an excellent human being. He has excellent bedside manner, he listens and asks questions and you never feel rushed. I love Dr. Mehta! My only gripe is that you must be prepared to wait, because that's how good he is, his office is always packed. But he's worth the wait. He is the only doctor I truly trust. I have recommended co-workers to him and they are now his patients and were happy to have gone to him. I cannot recommend Dr. Mehta enough. God Bless Dr. Mehta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

My entire family has been to Dr. Mehta. Great doctor. Never had a problem with him.HAve had issues with over booking but I am understanding because I have called for emergency visits and they have open there doors for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

HE IS A MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, I AM A PROFESSIONAL SINGER AND THE CONDITION DIAGNOSED WAS A GROWTH ON MY VOCAL CHORD DUE TO SINGING IN NYTECLUBS WIYH SECOND HAND CIGARETTE SMOKE, HE REMIVED THE TUMOR WITH A LASER , THAT WAS IN 1987 AND HE SAID HE WOULD MAKE ME BETTER THAN NEW & HE DID!!! I'VE SENT HIM MANY SINGER FRIENDS WITH EVERYGHING FROM SINGERS NODULES TO POLYPS AND HE HAS MADE THEM GOOD AS NEW. KIND , CARING & COMPASSIONATE IS HE AND HE EVENTUALLY BECAME A FRIEND!!! I TRUST HIS ABILITIES AS A PHYSICIAN & SURGEON, REST ASSURED HE IS TOP DRAWER!!! I. AM STILL SINGING PROFESSIONALLY WITH NO CHANGE IN MY VOICE ,THEN OR NOW!!! THANK YOU DAKOTA MACLEOD FIND ME ON FACEBOOK DAKOTA MAC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mehta for over 13 years and I must say he is an incredible doctor who knows what he is doing. I have recommended my colleagues, family members and friends and they were extremely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

He botched at least two surgeries that I know of and refused to return calls after each screw up. He has no covering physician on call during his unexplained absences. He is a crappy doctor and a crappy person. Do not deal with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

the greatest doctor ever. He cured my allergies and I had the worst you could imagine. The wait time is long, but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Mehta for 10 years. He has performed two surgeries on me, and is the only doctor I trust with anything sinus, throat and ear related. Other doctors have flat-out missed things that Dr. Mehta notices, addresses and treats. The wait times can be INSANE, yes, but the peace of mind I have when I leave, knowing that the problem has been properly addressed and that I'll feel better, is totally worth it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Mehta regarding a throat condition. I was scheduled for a 9 am appointment and waited roughly an hour and a half before getting the chance to meet with him due to what appeared to be an overbooking. Once we met he asked me a few questions, took blood and culture samples, and sent me on my way. I could tell before I left that he already had a strong inclination as to what was bothering me and let me know. Once the test results arrived I returned for a follow up visit where Dr. Mehta took the time to fully explain any and all questions I had concerning my ailment, even pulling out diagrams to further explain himself. He advised treatment and encouraged my informing him of any progress or problems that may develop as a result of. His bedside manner was impeccable, staff courteous, and I recommend him to all seeking his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138788].votes_count ]]