You may also like

Rate Dr. Navin C. Mehta

Dr. Navin C. Mehta's Ratings

Dr. Mehta has been my doctor for 20 yrs. He is the only doctor that I have had for that long. The reason...when I am in trouble he delivers. I can't say that for none of the doctor's I currently have (and there are two I need to fire), or the ones in the past. We have a great patient/doctor relationship that is built on trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My rating is 0 for Dr. Mehta's practices as the office is running with chaotic/illegitimate policies. Again this is my opinion, everyone can make their own call. I felt the calling to sharing this information so other folks don't end up in situations like I did or some other people did who wrote reviews on Yelp did.

On the time of check-in, Dr. Mehta's admin staff claimed that I will be charged $200+ fee upfront for some procedures that may or may not happen (I was there only to show my CTI scan report as per my PCP) since many insurances don't cover these procedures and even if they do it goes towards patient's deductible which people don't pay or don't pay easily.

Reasoning is completely understandable but for such cases all other doctor offices call the insurance up ahead of time to find out if the procedures are covered in insurance or need deductibles and if the patient's deductible are already paid off or not..
If doctor's staff doesn't have time for that then why the new patients are NOT told about this at the time of appointment call instead of being imposed/rushed at the check-in time when they are at the doctor's office after changing their entire schedule/day around it.

I felt being taken advantage of and the doctor's office running illegitimate and unethical doctor practices. I will file complaint with the medical board also but wanted to start here for broader outreach. At that time, I LEFT Doctor's office!

Again my subjective opinion - Doctor's are here to help people besides making money NOT making money off of people's ignorance created by the unknown policies of Dr. Mehta's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

He is pompous and arrogant. He comes off sweet and gentle. He said he could fix my nasal issue one hundred percent. When he failed after two surgeries his true colors came out. He no longer cared. He basically blows you off and can not admit failure. I still can't breath. He just didn't care once he got his money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Doctor Navin Mehta is a wonderful doctor, certainly the Best in his kind with great knowledge. my family and I has been with him for over 20 years without any complain. Doctor Mehta has a wonderful personality,and an incredible sense of compassion. always with a smile. His crew also make a great staff, properly trained and very decent. I will highly recommend him always. sincerilly : Roberto Bonnet and Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have known Dr. Mehta going on 25 years. I was suffering with horrible ear aches and I have never gotten one since. He operated on me as well as my family. He is compassionate and an excellent human being. He has excellent bedside manner, he listens and asks questions and you never feel rushed. I love Dr. Mehta! My only gripe is that you must be prepared to wait, because that's how good he is, his office is always packed. But he's worth the wait. He is the only doctor I truly trust. I have recommended co-workers to him and they are now his patients and were happy to have gone to him. I cannot recommend Dr. Mehta enough. God Bless Dr. Mehta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

My entire family has been to Dr. Mehta. Great doctor. Never had a problem with him.HAve had issues with over booking but I am understanding because I have called for emergency visits and they have open there doors for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

HE IS A MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, I AM A PROFESSIONAL SINGER AND THE CONDITION DIAGNOSED WAS A GROWTH ON MY VOCAL CHORD DUE TO SINGING IN NYTECLUBS WIYH SECOND HAND CIGARETTE SMOKE, HE REMIVED THE TUMOR WITH A LASER , THAT WAS IN 1987 AND HE SAID HE WOULD MAKE ME BETTER THAN NEW & HE DID!!! I'VE SENT HIM MANY SINGER FRIENDS WITH EVERYGHING FROM SINGERS NODULES TO POLYPS AND HE HAS MADE THEM GOOD AS NEW. KIND , CARING & COMPASSIONATE IS HE AND HE EVENTUALLY BECAME A FRIEND!!! I TRUST HIS ABILITIES AS A PHYSICIAN & SURGEON, REST ASSURED HE IS TOP DRAWER!!! I. AM STILL SINGING PROFESSIONALLY WITH NO CHANGE IN MY VOICE ,THEN OR NOW!!! THANK YOU DAKOTA MACLEOD FIND ME ON FACEBOOK DAKOTA MAC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mehta for over 13 years and I must say he is an incredible doctor who knows what he is doing. I have recommended my colleagues, family members and friends and they were extremely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

He botched at least two surgeries that I know of and refused to return calls after each screw up. He has no covering physician on call during his unexplained absences. He is a crappy doctor and a crappy person. Do not deal with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

the greatest doctor ever. He cured my allergies and I had the worst you could imagine. The wait time is long, but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138790].votes_count ]]