Rate Dr. Benoit St-Jean

Dr. Benoit St-Jean's Ratings

DR. ST-Jean did a colonoscopy and fond a cancer tumor and operated me whit den 3 days on me, he explain the procedure of the surgery and why it had to be perform. He is very talented surgeon I will like to thank him for saving my life. DR. ST-Jean thank you for working in are community and saving people life at the Montfort hospital god bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Benoit St Jean, performed 3 surgeries on me within the last 7 months all successful . He is a very knowledgable , and talented surgeon. Always answering the many questions I had. I felt very confident having him operate on me. The healthcare I received from this highly skilled surgeon , I will always be thankful for. Dr St Jean was professional and punctual at all times. He is an amazing person, his office staff were always very helpful and together everyone made this experience , really excellent in all aspects .Thank you Dr Benoit for all you have done. I am very greatful for your service to the health community in Ottawa Canada. RD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. St Jean saved my life I had a ruptored apendix with complications and he did a miracle surgery and now I am here to tell others that this doctor is a great Surgeon with great bed side manners human being. He has perform two surgeries in the last 6 months he is a Great Surgeon I am recomending him to all the people I know and to others also Thank you Dr. St-Jean .:-) Ps: when you have an apt. He is always on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. St. Jean did a colonoscopy on me, removed a few polyps, ALL went well. A great surgeon, approchable, friendly,and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. St-Jean performed a bowel resection in a very successful manner. The surgery and recovery process went very well-I recovered bowel function within a week. It was also higly appreciated that he kept in mind esthetics and carried out the procedure accordingly. I am very thankful and glad I had Dr. St-Jean to carry out this bowel resection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Doctor St-Jean performed a minor procedure to rectify my bleeding hemoroids under a general anesthetic.As difficult a patient as I am, I always had the feeling he knew exactly what he was doing as of course, I am 90% rectified,for my problem thats 110%.Thank you Doctor St-Jean, I will most certainly recommend you to my family and friends.Tony Jerome Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Sa façon de nous accueillir nous inspire confiance De petits gestes comme nous envoyer la main en passant,nous dire quelques mots avant la chirurgie,nous serrer la main en nous disant Tout va bien aller,cela nous donne du courage.Bravo,vous êtes humain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr. Benoit St-Jean is an excellent surgeon and an exceptional human being. I am also in the situation of having one operation turn into several more; an ileostomy-reversal went pear-shaped, resulting in my having to spend 3 of the last 7 1/2 months in the Montfort. I was in and out of hospital five times, and I never received anything but excellent care. Dr. St-Jean never put a foot wrong, as far as I can see, and if, as of this writing,my situation is still unresolved, it is not down to him--he has turned himself inside-out to help me. I would recommend Dr. St-Jean without reservation to anyone. He is as skilled, thorough, caring, and punctual (!) as other writers have said. Finally, he answered every last one of my questions--and I had a million of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

Le DR St-Jean m'a opéré pour les hémorroides et je suis très satisfait des résultats de mon opération et de son approche très professionelle. Paul Fontaine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Quite possibly the best medical situation I have been in thanks for Dr. St-Jean. Always on time, always HAS time to listen. Everything is clear with no BS. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138827].votes_count ]]