Rate Dr. Benoit St-Jean

Dr. Benoit St-Jean's Ratings

performed bowel resection in Sept. 2014 with excellent results. Finest surgeon in Ottawa . Dr. St. Jean is not only a highly skilled surgeon but he is kind, thoughtful and thorough as is his staff. I was 100% pleased with our pre-op and post-op discussions. I would recommend Dr. St. Jean to everyone needing medical help.............great man!

Richard

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Thank u so much for ur help u are a god sent. Roster tattoo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Doctor St. Jean recently performed a medical procedure to surgically remove lipoma from my back. The operation went very well and he and his medical team did a great job. He is both meticulous and caring. I thank you for your good service. Bravo Dr. St. Jean!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

DR. ST-Jean did a colonoscopy and fond a cancer tumor and operated me whit den 3 days on me, he explain the procedure of the surgery and why it had to be perform. He is very talented surgeon I will like to thank him for saving my life. DR. ST-Jean thank you for working in are community and saving people life at the Montfort hospital god bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Benoit St Jean, performed 3 surgeries on me within the last 7 months all successful . He is a very knowledgable , and talented surgeon. Always answering the many questions I had. I felt very confident having him operate on me. The healthcare I received from this highly skilled surgeon , I will always be thankful for. Dr St Jean was professional and punctual at all times. He is an amazing person, his office staff were always very helpful and together everyone made this experience , really excellent in all aspects .Thank you Dr Benoit for all you have done. I am very greatful for your service to the health community in Ottawa Canada. RD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. St Jean saved my life I had a ruptored apendix with complications and he did a miracle surgery and now I am here to tell others that this doctor is a great Surgeon with great bed side manners human being. He has perform two surgeries in the last 6 months he is a Great Surgeon I am recomending him to all the people I know and to others also Thank you Dr. St-Jean .:-) Ps: when you have an apt. He is always on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. St. Jean did a colonoscopy on me, removed a few polyps, ALL went well. A great surgeon, approchable, friendly,and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. St-Jean performed a bowel resection in a very successful manner. The surgery and recovery process went very well-I recovered bowel function within a week. It was also higly appreciated that he kept in mind esthetics and carried out the procedure accordingly. I am very thankful and glad I had Dr. St-Jean to carry out this bowel resection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Doctor St-Jean performed a minor procedure to rectify my bleeding hemoroids under a general anesthetic.As difficult a patient as I am, I always had the feeling he knew exactly what he was doing as of course, I am 90% rectified,for my problem thats 110%.Thank you Doctor St-Jean, I will most certainly recommend you to my family and friends.Tony Jerome Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Sa façon de nous accueillir nous inspire confiance De petits gestes comme nous envoyer la main en passant,nous dire quelques mots avant la chirurgie,nous serrer la main en nous disant Tout va bien aller,cela nous donne du courage.Bravo,vous êtes humain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1138830].votes_count ]]