Dr. VICTORIA M. Rouillard

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. VICTORIA M. Rouillard has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What us Dr. Victoria M. Rouillard's current office address?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "VICTORIA" to "VICTORIA M."
RID: 1698245
27/01/12 5 5 5 5 Very helpful. Willing to really listen to your concerns, refer to great specialists and spend time with you.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1374295
28/02/11 2 1 1 3 This Dr. could not even take the time to call me to cancel my appointment on a snowy day, they just didn't show up. I arrived for my appointment to find no one there.  Respond
RID: 1289765
09/11/10 5 5 5 5 The Best doctor I have ever had in my 52 years on this earth. Was also my parents Doctor. She really cares for the patients....
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1258777
26/09/10 5 5 5 5 I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rouillard, she has been my physician for the last 12 years and has supported me through a multitude of medical challenges. She goes above and beyond any doctor I have ever had. Great resource for information and referrals.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1255179
21/09/10 5 5 5 5 This is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever been to and since I'm now in my 60's, I've been to quite a few over the years. I highly recommend her.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1025809
04/11/09 5 5 5 5 DR. Rouillard has been both my husband and my primary care physician for at least 10 years. Very knowledgable and thorough.  Respond
RID: 1007346
11/10/09 4 5 5 5 Vicki Rouillard has been my primary care doc for over 10 of my 62 years, and she's the best MD I've ever had. She is always up to speed on my conditions, treatment options, and gives good referrals to specialists when needed. She always has time to listen and has a true interest in my long-term health. I can't imagine receiving better care than with her. Outstanding in all respects.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 553846
31/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rouillard is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her. She is busy, it's hard to get an appointment and her staff change frequently. However, it's all worth it. She is very thorough and will make great referrals to specialists, orders tests if there are any concerns, has personally called to follow up with me on the weekend. She always makes me feels cared about and important.She is a very proactive and professional doctor. She is almost always on time. Highly recommend her!!  Respond
RID: 302147
29/04/07 5 4 4 Very nice doctor (and receptionist). A bit on the rushed side though. I don't feel I can ever fully explain my problem(s) with her. But I think that is normal for most doctors. Never really found a doc that is really "thorough." Remembers all my information and seems to care about my life, which is nice.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000