Rate Dr. Karen Fitzpatrick

Dr. Karen Fitzpatrick's Ratings

Dr. Fitzpatrick is an excellent psychiatrist and therapist. She is kind, knowledgeable, and all around nice person. I am so thankful to have met her and to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1139283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Dr. Fitzpatrick is the best, most brilliant psychiatrist in the entire Southeast - perhaps in the entire country. She is very intuitive and understands what's going on with you LONG before you do. She is very knowledgeable about drugs and psychotherapy. She doesn't rely on drugs to 'resolve' problems, just to help you cope until the psychotherapy helps you understand what is going on and you can begin to resolve the real problem. She is down to earth and doesn't talk above or below her patients' level of understanding and desire for understanding. This fabulous psychiatrist saved my life and I am still learning to see situations and react to situations from a perspective of understanding rather than from mistaken emotions from past experiences. I would trust this psychiatrist with my life and with the lives of those I love. Don't try to deceive her, however, as she can see through very complicated behaviors and can be brutally honest when that is called for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1139282].votes_count ]]