Rate Dr. Neal C. Lumapas

Dr. Neal C. Lumapas's Ratings

Fictitious information given to patient and two wrong blood tests ordered where I had to pay out of pocket of $250.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

remarkable encyclopedic knowledge of subject matter, takes no chances and refers when needed. orders tests as applicable. good practicioner as experienced over a 5 year period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1139753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Gives good advice and direction. Honest, able, and very, very knowledgeable. Will give a referral if necessary or asked. A good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1139752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

As a new diabetic, he was SO concerned with me that he said just after diagnosing me with Type II diabetes, that he'd see me in 3 months. He wanted me to eat ONLY wt watcher meals which are hugh no-no for diabetics. I understand he was concerned with getting my weight down but he nor his office staff ever weighed me so how would they know if I lost anyway? Being newly diagnosed with diabetes, I was having problems with what I could and could not eat. I asked about seeing a nutritionist and he flat out said "no, because they will tell you to eat more and you'll gain." That was on the top of the list with my new physician. He also wrote scripts but did not note them in the chart so when my perscription company had to call to ask if I could have generic, the staff had no clue what to tell them because he didn't even note in the chart that he gave me anything (and their were 4!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1139751].votes_count ]]