Dr. Neal C. Lumapas

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Neal C. Lumapas has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5554185

11/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6  Respond
RID: 5554178
11/06/14 1 1 1 1 Fictitious information given to patient and two wrong blood tests ordered where I had to pay out of pocket of $250.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Neal" to "Neal C."
RID: 1521877
25/08/11 4 4 5 5 remarkable encyclopedic knowledge of subject matter, takes no chances and refers when needed. orders tests as applicable. good practicioner as experienced over a 5 year period.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 900005
29/05/09 5 4 5 5 Gives good advice and direction. Honest, able, and very, very knowledgeable. Will give a referral if necessary or asked. A good guy.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 359916
05/07/07 4 5 2 2 As a new diabetic, he was SO concerned with me that he said just after diagnosing me with Type II diabetes, that he'd see me in 3 months. He wanted me to eat ONLY wt watcher meals which are hugh no-no for diabetics. I understand he was concerned with getting my weight down but he nor his office staff ever weighed me so how would they know if I lost anyway? Being newly diagnosed with diabetes, I was having problems with what I could and could not eat. I asked about seeing a nutritionist and he flat out said "no, because they will tell you to eat more and you'll gain." That was on the top of the list with my new physician. He also wrote scripts but did not note them in the chart so when my perscription company had to call to ask if I could have generic, the staff had no clue what to tell them because he didn't even note in the chart that he gave me anything (and their were 4!)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield