Dr. Cindy Chervenka

Dr. Cindy Chervenka

Rate Dr. Cindy Chervenka

Dr. Cindy Chervenka's Ratings

I had suffered from digestive symptoms for years. I had seen my MD, who had run tests and diagnosed me with irritable bowels. After years of suffering I went to see Dr. Cindy. After my first visit and starting a few supplements and incorporating diet changes I felt my better. We also did food allergy testing which helped me pinpoint triggers to my pain. In order to understand the complete picture of my life we talked about my diet, exercise habits, stresses and other basic things that may contribute to my digestion issues.The result is that she decided on a treatment to fit my particular situation, and target the causes rather than just the symptoms which is what has finally worked for me. I am so thankful. All the while she listened attentively and non-judgmentally, and is absolutely determined to help. She is a practitioner with instinctive knowledge of the body and a warm and nurturing person who treats her patients with true respect and dignity.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I have only had an initial visit with Dr. Chervenka, but I'm so very glad that I was given the referral by a friend. She listened sooo well to what my specific needs were and then made inquiries about other aspects of my health that could be contributing factors. I am all but healed and looking forward to returning for a follow-up apointment so that I can praise her in person.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Wonderful person, caring doctor, empathetic, knowledgeable, easy to talk to. Really tries to get to the root of the problem.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cindy is a wonderful person and naturopath. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years now and do not have a single complaint! She takes her time to get to know you and your issues and needs, very thoughtful and professional.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cindy is the most wonderful person (and physician) anyone could ever hope to find! She began treating my Dad and Mom approximately five years ago and they are enjoying many years of good health and happiness. My husband and I now also see the good doctor and we are so much better for having seen her. I have suffered many years and did not know what the reason was. I work with natural health products and have tried so many things to no avail. Within one hour, Dr. Cindy had it figured out and I am now enjoying life to it's fullest. My husband (who was skeptical) is also completely convinced in Dr. Cindy and her practice. Please, should anyone read this I would plead with you to call as soon as possible and go see this fine young lady. Dr. Cindy is the best doctor anyone could ever hope to meet - I speak on behalf of my entire family when I say that we TRUST, APPRECIATE, and LOVE Dr. Cindy and her lovely staff. The world truly is a wonderful place because she is here.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

I appreciate Dr. Cindy's knowledge, concern,time spent in bringing my health back to where I feel better, have more energy, and even look better. Unlike other drs who medicate for the symptom, she will look to the cause. My only regret is that I did not see her 2 years sooner when first recommended. You will receive quality heathcare for your money.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

Wow, why did I wait SO long to see Dr. Chervenka?? She took so much time and really cared about my situation! I think I've found a new family doctor, even though I have to pay... it's worth every penny!! :)

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

I am so glad I met Cindy because she has helped me get my health back and supports my diet for a natural way of life.Dealing with cancer and it's treatments is hard enough,thank the Lord we have Cindy.I will pray for you forever love ya girl

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cindy is a beautiful human being and a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have fought cancer for many years and I know that I would not be here today without her knowledge and her never ending support. My family and I are all patients of hers and we are all very grateful to her. I see her frequently and when I can't she calls to see how we are doing, and she genuinely cares!! I refer anyone that is having health issues to her, and even others just to stay on track. We feel blessed to know her. Thank-you Cindy

Submitted Feb. 3, 2008 | flag

Cindy is great! She cares, follows up, is considerate and finds the answers she doesn't know. She respects my choices and opinions and knows her stuff.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2007 | flag