Rate Dr. Jason Roth

Dr. Jason Roth's Ratings

A close friend who was concerned for me referred me to Jason Roth. For years, I had been struggling with depression and anxiety which became increasingly worse, bringing me to complete dysfunction. I had sought answers in many places for a long time only to find frustration and hopelessness. Immediately, I recognized this experience would be different. Jason is not satisfied to address the superficial but rather to get to the real issues which are affecting your mental health. He is gentle and supportive yet challenges me when I become complacent or begin to slip. My work with Jason results in valuable insights and learning. He has helped me find genuine healing and real personal growth. He empowers me. I am so very grateful for my relationship with Jason that it is truly to difficult to express in words. Jason is a compassionate, intelligent, supportive counsellor. His commitment to me (and belief in me as a person) has given me my life back. He is the best.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I saw Jason on and off for over 5 years for issues surrounding depression and anxiety and ended my therapeutic relationship with him almost 5 years ago. Additionally, Jason did marriage counselling for my wife and I. He has an extremely keen intellect coupled with a profound compassion and desire to get to the roots of issues. My wife and I credit him for saving our marriage and helping make it deeper than it was before. His ability to help me stabilize my depression/anxiety, understand it and then adapt newer, healthier patterns has had a lasting and profound benefit in my life. I would highly recommend Jason to anyone...he is quite a special man.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

If you are considering engaging mr. roth's services, please see the professional misconduct decision made against him by his college. you may also call the college directly for more info. http://www.nsbep.org/downloads/Notice_of_Reprimand_NSBEP.pdf

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Mr. Roth on a regular basis since March 2004. At that time I was suffering from depression, and anxiety including panic attacks. As a result, the stress level had made life extremely difficult to the point of not being able to function normally at home or work. Although the affliction was not life-threatening, it would surly have made whatever life that I had left very miserable indeed. By a stroke of luck I was referred by a medical doctor to Jason Roth of Roth and Associates. Under Jason’s counseling, my life has been turned around. Although I had a few setbacks for various reasons, I can safely say that Jason has saved me from a life with a very bleak future. At a rating of 1 to 10, I give him an 11. Neil Pinsent

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

I would recommend Jason to anyone who may be looking for an experienced, competent, compassionate, understanding, and accommodating Therapist. Initially, I found Jason after interviewing four (4) other Psychologists in the Halifax area. At the time, I was frustrated with the lack of interest that existed with those I interviewed. Finally, when I met Jason, his engaging and caring way gave me hope. Now in my 6th year of periodic therapy, I have been able to make exceptional transformations in my life, and in essence, enjoy living life more fully and ultimately, make the world a better place. As part of the package, Jason is always available through text or email. His guidance and ability to help me find what I needed to find within myself is worth far more than what money can buy. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason to those dear to me.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

My experience with Roth was negative. He checked to see if the cat was fed, he made a phone call to a nurse, later he got to me..........I was very disappointed and depressed following my visit. HE simply told me at the end it would take a long time to iron out my situation..........I was mostly seeking relationship advice. That was now 20 years ago.........I turned out alright afterall......even after this negative encounter.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Nine years ago I engaged the services of Jason Roth to conduct in depth evaluations of candidates for positions of leadership. I worked with Jason with many applicants over the course of more than three years. The evaluations were based on an interview process and a battery of objective and projective psychological testing. Jason was a pleasure to work with and he approached this work with great enthusiasm and integrity. From the vantage point of time, I am able to say that all of his evaluations were accurate, insightful and very helpful. I have no reservations about recommending Jason as we were delighted with his work without qualification.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Jason was very focused, knowledgeable, empathetic and supportive. He was available for emergency consultation and assistance even while away on vacation! Throughout the therapeutic process he always encouraged me to be independent, strong and courageous. He offered much insight and wisdom in dealing with various areas of relationships. I'm thankful that he was my therapist. He was there for me during a very challenging time in my life.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

Jason Roth is an extraordinary psychologist. In response to an unforeseen trauma several years ago, my emotional health became a concern. I was nearing hopelessness, and struggling to perform basic daily living tasks. From our first meeting, it was evident that Jason was very caring, intelligent, and competent. These qualities translated into much needed hope for me. Jason’s approaches in counseling might be described as compassionate, patient, sensitive, direct, responsive, empowering, provoking, and holistic. Through listening, asking questions, and offering practical options, Jason helped me to develop a repertoire of strategies to deal with life’s challenges, and enjoy life again. Jason also made referrals with my consent, to promote my physical and spiritual health. Jason Roth is among the best in his profession.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2010 | flag

Over the past many years Jason Roth has been an incredible person to have as a counsellor. He is thorough, knowlegeable and very professional. I have always been sure of his concern and empathy.In short - I trust him very much.I have given his name to friends and they have been equally satisfied with his work.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag