Dr. Howard Evans

Dr. Howard Evans

Rate Dr. Howard Evans

Dr. Howard Evans's Ratings

Absolutely wonderful--caring and makes you feel so hopeful. Very skilled I had a tumour removed form an unusual place in the kidney--He used the robot.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

I have a bladder issues and dr Evans toke really good care of me. He is one of the best and same for is staff.after 5 surgery I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks Dr Evans

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

I had a hydrocele corrected, which put me out of business for about a week. Went to Dr. Evans with this issue about 6 years ago, and he cautioned me that surgery is always a serious business, and to do it only when there is no other option. Now was the time. In my view - an excellent, intelligent, humorous and professional doctor. Great outcome, and I highly recommend him. Staff was also quick and ON TIME!!! - Yay!!! Very pleased at the outcome, and the comments from others in the hospital was that this Doctor's rep was very good as well.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Reception staff reflect on you as a physician. As a referring physicians office, I have never felt more intimidated when calling to make an appointment for a patient. When I call to get an appointment for a patient I am made to feel stupid. Funny how the friendly tone changes and becomes condescending soon as you call and identify yourself as a doctors office. We realize there is protocol but you don't have to be rude about it. When your receptionist acts this way maybe it is time to send her to the back of the office where she no longer has to deal directly with patients or others. Dr. Evans is a great doctor from what our patients tell us. Reception staff is another story.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Evans was very nice,friendly & funny which helped to put me at ease both before and after my surgery.He seems to have done a good job getting my kidney stone out and I've had very little pain. The stent was removed after 4 days by his nurse Donna who was also really friendly. I was really nervous about getting it out but it took about 30 seconds and I felt nothing, I didn't even realise it was out, Donna you're the best !

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Very personable and easy to talk. Kept me up to date and in the loop.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

My dad is a Pt of Dr. Evans and is very pleased++ with his care; however, his outright rude and obnoxious assistant should aspire to completely different career. I'm curious if Dr. Evans is aware that his Pt's dread phoning his office because of this gal.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

I had Dr Evans perform surgery to remove kidney stones. After the procedure he or nor any of his staff visited me to let me know what to expect during the recovery. After suffering through weeks of pain, I made a follow up appointment. His staff were very rude to me and he walked into my appt and basicially said he didn't have time for me and refused to assess what was still causing my pain. I am still in pain today.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

Very kind and friendly doctor! Only downside: His admin was very rude on the phone when I had tried to coordinate an appointment

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Evans is very knowledgable and good at what he does. I find Dr. Evans is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and is concerned. Wish he would travel to Northern Alberta to Help with those in the north

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag