You may also like

Rate Dr. Howard Evans

Dr. Howard Evans's Ratings

An amazing doctor! I knew that I was in good hands after my initial appt. with Dr. Evans. His professionalism, wonderful sense of humor + his ability in explaining my health issue and upcoming surgery in such a way, that I was able to easily understand what I would need to go through. Cara-Lee, Dr Evans receptionist, is second to none, she's friendly and so efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Highly skilled, remarkable doctor! Dr. Evans took the time to explain the treatment to me and my husband. He also put us at ease with his great sense of humor. He successfully removed my bad kidney and visited me the same day I woke from the anesthetic. Definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

His staff is friendly and courteous. He is a bit presumptuous and sometimes i felt like he didn't really take into account what i was saying. He worked very hard to help me with my issues before referring me onto a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Absolutely wonderful--caring and makes you feel so hopeful. Very skilled I had a tumour removed form an unusual place in the kidney--He used the robot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have a bladder issues and dr Evans toke really good care of me. He is one of the best and same for is staff.after 5 surgery I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks Dr Evans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I had a hydrocele corrected, which put me out of business for about a week. Went to Dr. Evans with this issue about 6 years ago, and he cautioned me that surgery is always a serious business, and to do it only when there is no other option. Now was the time. In my view - an excellent, intelligent, humorous and professional doctor. Great outcome, and I highly recommend him. Staff was also quick and ON TIME!!! - Yay!!! Very pleased at the outcome, and the comments from others in the hospital was that this Doctor's rep was very good as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Reception staff reflect on you as a physician. As a referring physicians office, I have never felt more intimidated when calling to make an appointment for a patient. When I call to get an appointment for a patient I am made to feel stupid. Funny how the friendly tone changes and becomes condescending soon as you call and identify yourself as a doctors office. We realize there is protocol but you don't have to be rude about it. When your receptionist acts this way maybe it is time to send her to the back of the office where she no longer has to deal directly with patients or others. Dr. Evans is a great doctor from what our patients tell us. Reception staff is another story.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Evans was very nice,friendly & funny which helped to put me at ease both before and after my surgery.He seems to have done a good job getting my kidney stone out and I've had very little pain. The stent was removed after 4 days by his nurse Donna who was also really friendly. I was really nervous about getting it out but it took about 30 seconds and I felt nothing, I didn't even realise it was out, Donna you're the best !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Very personable and easy to talk. Kept me up to date and in the loop.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

My dad is a Pt of Dr. Evans and is very pleased++ with his care; however, his outright rude and obnoxious assistant should aspire to completely different career. I'm curious if Dr. Evans is aware that his Pt's dread phoning his office because of this gal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140428].votes_count ]]