Rate Dr. Francis J. Janton

Dr. Francis J. Janton's Ratings

You know...he's out there trying...he WILL try to help you .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Took 2 weeks just to make the fist appointment then another 3 weeks for the appointment.then another month for a sleep study. They canceled the first one because no one in there office checked for my insurance. Two weeks to get the results . Told me he could not help me and go to a dentist for my sleep apnea .He knew at the first visit I had memory and balance issues but did not try to help me with them . Stay away from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Janton from my family doctor. He was very kind and gave me the most thorough physical exam that I have ever had. One big thing I noticed was that he wasn't rushing through the exam to get to the next patient like most doctors. He was completely focused on me and my problems. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with just one visit and am looking forward to my follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2008

very intense exam....a lot of information intake...wanted feedback and provided follow up...would recomend to my friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. J. was the absolute BEST Neuro. that I have ever come across. Extremely knowlegable, has invented procedures and been inducted several times. He is compassionate, cares about what you are saying and LISTENS! He is great!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Janton since 1992. He is so very kind. He has tried so many things to help my condition. He never acts too busy to answer any questions. I wish all drs. could be like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1140630].votes_count ]]