Dr. Gregory Kozak

Rate Dr. Gregory Kozak

Dr. Gregory Kozak's Ratings

Recently had robotic prostate surgery preformed by Dr. Kozak. The results and recovery have been fantastic. Everything happened as Dr. Kozak said it would and in the time frame he said it would. Really appreciated the down to earth manner of the Dr. and staff. He has a lot of experience with this procedure and I would recommend both the Dr. and the procedure to anyone dealing with prostate cancer. The prostate center also did an outstanding job of preparing me and making sure I was aware of all options and providing a support system. I certainly felt more comfortable and informed after my seminars with them.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

From the time of being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in Feb. 2013 to the Surgery in May 2013 I have nothing but praise for all involved. Dr.Kozak and Jackie whom I had dealt with for leading up to Surgery procedure and consultation was explained very well. Dr.Kozak has a great sense of humour. But precise and to the point approach. I liked that. Post op. was followed up in the brief hospital stay and in the office as well. I would recommend Dr.Kozak for anyone needing his expertise.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

We met Dr.Kozak and Jackie for the first time Aug.8th 2012 for pre operation info. They where very informative and polite. I am scheduled for surgery Sept. 17 2012, with no anxieties or unanswered questions after our appointment.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

This Dr. Was so helpful to me and my family during a hard time. His receptionist is on of the most knowledgeable and caring people I have ever had to deal with in any medical situation. I would highly recommend this remarkable medical team!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag

Just has a cystoscopy and the whole procedure went very well. Dr. Kozak is a very nice man. He has a calm bedside manner and a sense of humour that really puts you at ease. Takes the time to talk to his patients and explain everything and doesn't look at his watch with his hand on the doorknob. He seems very knowledgeable too. You really get the feeling that he cares. I highly reccommend Dr. Kozak. Other staff at the Rockview were also very nice and I was in and out on time.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gregory Kozak was excellent, very talented. His humor and good spirit made me feel at ease.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

open,upfront,professional. A great doctor to have when I had was in a bad situation.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kozak is just about the finest Dr. I have ever met, a true caring physican with the betterment of your health as his number one priorty.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

After being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer I met Dr. Kozak at radical prostatectomy information class @ Rockyview Hospital. I was very impressed with his confidence in the robotic method for radical prostatectomy, so elected to have him as my doctor. I was very impressed with Dr. Kozak and the nursing staff @ Rockyview Hospital. The surgery went well and the recovery has been better that I expected. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kozak for anyone considering a radical prostatectomy. He also has a great sense of humour which helps under these circumstances.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag