Rate Dr. Julia R. Gillean

Dr. Julia R. Gillean's Ratings

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. Very tentative to her patients. She has delivered 2 of my kiddos and about to deliver the 3rd. She is WONDERFUL! I have bee a patient for 7+ years.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gillean may run late, but I believe it's because she gives complete attention to each patient, so I don't mind the wait! I feel blessed to have found her! She and her staff found problems that I did not know I had, and they took care of them! Also, the surgical staff and nurses at the hospital, along with Dr. Gillean, were also quite polite and nurturing. I felt very blessed through the entire process!

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

The first time I met Dr Gillean after accompanying my daughter to her office,I was very impressed with her patience,knowledge,helpfulness and professionalism.I knew i wanted her for my doctor and have not been disappointed. I referred my other daughter,who is pregnant, to her and she is so happy with her and that is a major point for my daughter does not warm up to doctors very well. She loves Dr.Gillean. She is the Best.Thank God for her.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr Gillean is an amazing physician. I've been with her for 6 yrs and I've had my 2 children with her. She's always helpful, full of life and never gives you false hope. She's the most professional and yet still opens up to be your friend and always caring and compassionate. I have to agree with many statements that the staff in the office isn't the greatest, but I can't imagine leaving Dr. Gillean because of them, their not why I go there anyway. But if you have any problems, be sure to talk to Dr. Gillean about it, she's very good about making sure that if there's a problem in her office, it's taken care of. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Gillean. She's the best I've had! :)

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gillean is WONDERFUL. She has been helping me faithfully with my ovarian troubles for the past few years and has made me aware of all my options. However the staff (not all of them) are not the greatest.Not very friendly. Dr.Gillians personal nurse is just plain RUDE.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

DR. GILLEAN IS THE MOST WONDERFUL, CARING PERSON. SHE TRUELY UNDERSTANDS AND DOES EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE HER ONLY PATIENT.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag

Very conscientious and caring. Took great care of me before, during, and after surgery. She doesn’t rush you through examinations. She allows you to ask questions. She gives clear answers.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

Seemed like a decent doctor but the office staff that she uses is extremely rude - yelled at me and my husband one time. Very unprofessional. Extremely long wait times (never under 1 hour late). We were told that this was standard with OBGYN's but have not experienced this elsewhere. Will not go back.

Submitted April 27, 2007 | flag