Rate Dr. David R. Jordan

Dr. David R. Jordan's Ratings

Disappointed with treatment from this doctor. I have no doubt he is extremely knowledgeable but he seems pretty money hungry. My appointments never last more than 5 minutes and yet he often runs late (over an hour and a half once) and yet when I had to miss one appointment due to loss of keys, I was charged $50 (called same day but missed the appointment in the chaos). Somehow his time is worth a lot more than mine.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Getting eye lids surgery done soon by Dr. Jordan. So far everything is fine except I don't like the fact that they don't offer any payment option plans. You first have to give a deposit of $1000 then the entire balance is due on the day of surgery $2390. So make sure you have the total amount plus GST before you commit to the surgery and make a deposit. If you cancel within 14 days, you get the deposit back.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

I had a lower eyelid surgery performed 18 days ago in Dr. Jordan's operating room. I was surrounded by experienced and kind nurses and anaesthesiologist and I never felt worried that I had chosen this option instead of the hospital (the option was offered to me -- it was totally my choice to have it done in his operating room). I am extremely satisfied with the results so far as well as with Dr. Jordan himself. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Jordan called me at home the night of my surgery to make sure everything was going well and to answer any concerns I had. I have had 3 post-op appointments since and I am healing quite well (I was back to work after 14 days). I had to wait 2 months for my consultation, but it was worth the wait! I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone! Thank you Dr. Jordan and staff... (isabelle)

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

He did surgery on my eye and I was so impressed with his work that I had my eyelids done. He is extremely professional, does not have time for chit chat so do not expect a Doctor with a bed side manner but for someone who is excellent at what he does and isn't that what we want!!!!!

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

THis doctor is a complete has no personality whats so ever. His wife is a lawyer so he thinks he can get away with anything he says and does. His staff, the one female at the front is discusting and extremely rude to patients.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

he is the best doctor ever....I have been 3 times and he has been extremely professionall and did a great job.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Jordan performed my bilateral blepharoplasty in August 2011. There was some delays in getting my initial consultation but thereafter, everything went quickly and smoothly. Operating room staff were superlative and seemed really to care about my wellbeing. (Ask to be scheduled on a day when they use the Eye Institue facilities - superior to the general operating theatre used on other days) The results were beyond my expectations. Dr. Jordan called me at home, post op, gave me his personal number to call for any problem and scheduled multiple follow up sessions to check healing. He is meticulous and thoroughly professional - though I gather he can be a bit impatient with op room staff. We are lucky to have him in Ottawa. Ultimate sign of my satisfaction: I gave my spouse the same procedure as a present!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jordan is a great surgeon! I am so grateful that I was referred to him. Having big ugly thyroid eyes he made them look pretty and normal again. He gave me my self esteem back! He is very professional and it took me a little while to warm up to him as he is not a chatty dr. Hands down I would chose him over an over-friendly chatty dr. The best result from my surgeries with Dr. Jordan is I have no scars.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable, however I cannot say this for his staff, very cold ladies at the reception, but I thought oh Well at least I have the best doctor for my blepharoplastie surgery, very satisfy.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag