Rate Dr. David R. Jordan

Dr. David R. Jordan's Ratings

Dr Jordan is very efficient and professional. He runs a tight ship. His expertise is very reassuring. I find everything about his clinic to be calming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. David Jordan is an outstanding physician. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Wonderful Doctor . Always answered questions, kept appointments on time. Very professional and caring. Good follow up appointment schedule and healing time is based on your compliance to follow the regime strictly . Great results. I would recommend Dr Jordan to anyone . Staff were always helpful, knowledgable and friendly..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Disappointed with treatment from this doctor. I have no doubt he is extremely knowledgeable but he seems pretty money hungry. My appointments never last more than 5 minutes and yet he often runs late (over an hour and a half once) and yet when I had to miss one appointment due to loss of keys, I was charged $50 (called same day but missed the appointment in the chaos). Somehow his time is worth a lot more than mine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Getting eye lids surgery done soon by Dr. Jordan. So far everything is fine except I don't like the fact that they don't offer any payment option plans. You first have to give a deposit of $1000 then the entire balance is due on the day of surgery $2390. So make sure you have the total amount plus GST before you commit to the surgery and make a deposit. If you cancel within 14 days, you get the deposit back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had a lower eyelid surgery performed 18 days ago in Dr. Jordan's operating room. I was surrounded by experienced and kind nurses and anaesthesiologist and I never felt worried that I had chosen this option instead of the hospital (the option was offered to me -- it was totally my choice to have it done in his operating room). I am extremely satisfied with the results so far as well as with Dr. Jordan himself. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Jordan called me at home the night of my surgery to make sure everything was going well and to answer any concerns I had. I have had 3 post-op appointments since and I am healing quite well (I was back to work after 14 days). I had to wait 2 months for my consultation, but it was worth the wait! I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone! Thank you Dr. Jordan and staff... (isabelle)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

He did surgery on my eye and I was so impressed with his work that I had my eyelids done. He is extremely professional, does not have time for chit chat so do not expect a Doctor with a bed side manner but for someone who is excellent at what he does and isn't that what we want!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

THis doctor is a complete has no personality whats so ever. His wife is a lawyer so he thinks he can get away with anything he says and does. His staff, the one female at the front is discusting and extremely rude to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

he is the best doctor ever....I have been 3 times and he has been extremely professionall and did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr Jordan performed my bilateral blepharoplasty in August 2011. There was some delays in getting my initial consultation but thereafter, everything went quickly and smoothly. Operating room staff were superlative and seemed really to care about my wellbeing. (Ask to be scheduled on a day when they use the Eye Institue facilities - superior to the general operating theatre used on other days) The results were beyond my expectations. Dr. Jordan called me at home, post op, gave me his personal number to call for any problem and scheduled multiple follow up sessions to check healing. He is meticulous and thoroughly professional - though I gather he can be a bit impatient with op room staff. We are lucky to have him in Ottawa. Ultimate sign of my satisfaction: I gave my spouse the same procedure as a present!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141127].votes_count ]]