Rate Dr. David R. Jordan

Dr. David R. Jordan's Ratings

Dr. Jordon performed upper eyelid surgery in August 1991! He removed the sutures 1 week later. I did not experience any pain, swelling or black eyes and to this day, 23 years later, my eyelids are perfect! He is nicknamed the "eye guy" and with just cause.....HE IS THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr. Jordan is an amazing professional in so many ways. We are very fortunate to have his talent in Ottawa! I had a lower and upper eye surgery done and was so impressed with his agility and precision for a delicate operation. I could not thank him enough for the success . While he was highly recommended my a reputable professional , I was fearful. Dr. Jordan was reassuring- encouraged me to contact him any time before the surgery, if i had any questions. And I did see him again- finding him very sympathetic to my concerns and answered my questions. His follow-up is outstanding-you see that he really cares about the recovery. I followed instructions to the letter which were very easy to follow. Yes, it is true that the wait can at times be long at his office - but he is in a high demand and at times has emergencies that come up. He does more than cosmetic surgery!!He always apologized when he was late. Given that he is at times so busy in his office, he does not have time to chit chat and that's fine. So for does who complained about the lack of chit chat - shame on you. Dr. Jordan will however always give u a smile and take excellent care of you. Now that's what I call rock star doctor! And for those who are wondering whether they should get rid of their bags under their eyes and baseball caps on upper eyelids- do it if it bothers you. you will you look like what you see and people may say that you look more rested. It will look natural and not be a Hollywood horror show. Dr. Jordan is the only one in town to do so well and with care. His staff is also very supportive and pleasant. All the best.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2673494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr Jordan is very efficient and professional. He runs a tight ship. His expertise is very reassuring. I find everything about his clinic to be calming.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2619269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. David Jordan is an outstanding physician. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable person.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2615712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Wonderful Doctor . Always answered questions, kept appointments on time. Very professional and caring. Good follow up appointment schedule and healing time is based on your compliance to follow the regime strictly . Great results. I would recommend Dr Jordan to anyone . Staff were always helpful, knowledgable and friendly..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2551065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Disappointed with treatment from this doctor. I have no doubt he is extremely knowledgeable but he seems pretty money hungry. My appointments never last more than 5 minutes and yet he often runs late (over an hour and a half once) and yet when I had to miss one appointment due to loss of keys, I was charged $50 (called same day but missed the appointment in the chaos). Somehow his time is worth a lot more than mine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Getting eye lids surgery done soon by Dr. Jordan. So far everything is fine except I don't like the fact that they don't offer any payment option plans. You first have to give a deposit of $1000 then the entire balance is due on the day of surgery $2390. So make sure you have the total amount plus GST before you commit to the surgery and make a deposit. If you cancel within 14 days, you get the deposit back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had a lower eyelid surgery performed 18 days ago in Dr. Jordan's operating room. I was surrounded by experienced and kind nurses and anaesthesiologist and I never felt worried that I had chosen this option instead of the hospital (the option was offered to me -- it was totally my choice to have it done in his operating room). I am extremely satisfied with the results so far as well as with Dr. Jordan himself. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Jordan called me at home the night of my surgery to make sure everything was going well and to answer any concerns I had. I have had 3 post-op appointments since and I am healing quite well (I was back to work after 14 days). I had to wait 2 months for my consultation, but it was worth the wait! I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone! Thank you Dr. Jordan and staff... (isabelle)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

He did surgery on my eye and I was so impressed with his work that I had my eyelids done. He is extremely professional, does not have time for chit chat so do not expect a Doctor with a bed side manner but for someone who is excellent at what he does and isn't that what we want!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

THis doctor is a complete has no personality whats so ever. His wife is a lawyer so he thinks he can get away with anything he says and does. His staff, the one female at the front is discusting and extremely rude to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141129].votes_count ]]