Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Sternberg

Dr. Jeffrey A. Sternberg's Ratings

Dr. Sternbers was the MD that was able to rake care of my medical issue. i had been treated at another office with out-patient treatments and my issue persisted. when i was referred to Dr. Sternberg he reassured me that he would be able to take care of it and he did. i dont have the outbreaks as i had in the past. i visit his office once a year for a routine check up and to make sure nothing has returned. He gave me relif and made my outbreaks less infrequent. My quality of life greatly improved from my first visit with him.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I had a very complicated condition, and another specialist recommended Dr. Sternberg to me. He was great. He was able to see me right away and his office helped me with the paperwork to get approval from my health insurance since Dr. Sternberg was out of network. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag