Rate Dr. Cobus Smith

Dr. Cobus Smith's Ratings

Awesome experience with my broken leg.always felt I was being well cared for prior to surgery and great staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Excellent and knowledgable dr and Kelly his receptionist is very helpful as well

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

My 65 year old wife was involved in a car accident in which both legs and one arm had numerous breaks. Dr. Smith was asked to review her condition and decided to do the surgery. After hours of surgery he managed to repair 5 broken,crushed bones in various locations. Her prognosis to being able to walk again is great. If it wasn't for the skill and soothing bedside manner I don't know how my wife would have gotten through this. Thank you Dr. Smith

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Great Doctor! Very attentive and thorough. He did my ACL reconstruct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Best Doctor / Surgeon. Thank you Dr. Smith.
Bozena B.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Had a fear of surgery, I am very thankful to have had Dr. C. Smith perform my recent hip-replacement. He is an excellent Doctor & Surgeon, Very calming effect, compassionate and caring. I would certainly give Dr. Smith the highest rating possible, 5/5 plus, plus... Also his receptionist Kelly was very friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1141689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Excellent Surgeon, great personality, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I wish for patients sake that more Surgeons would be like Dr. Smith! He is worth waiting for!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1141688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Really great Doctor .I have had the misfortune of some bad breaks resulting in surgery and feel I was lucky to get such a knowledgeable and caring person to help me . If only all Doctors where like him ;Ten out of ten !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1141687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. C. Smith was wonderful. helpful and knowledgeable regarding my health problem. He goes out of hiw way to explain the medical procedure he will be doing. Great doctor....easy on the eyes too!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1141686].votes_count ]]