Rate Dr. Cobus Smith

Dr. Cobus Smith's Ratings

Great Doctor! Very attentive and thorough. He did my ACL reconstruct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Best Doctor / Surgeon. Thank you Dr. Smith.
Bozena B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Had a fear of surgery, I am very thankful to have had Dr. C. Smith perform my recent hip-replacement. He is an excellent Doctor & Surgeon, Very calming effect, compassionate and caring. I would certainly give Dr. Smith the highest rating possible, 5/5 plus, plus... Also his receptionist Kelly was very friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Excellent Surgeon, great personality, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I wish for patients sake that more Surgeons would be like Dr. Smith! He is worth waiting for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Really great Doctor .I have had the misfortune of some bad breaks resulting in surgery and feel I was lucky to get such a knowledgeable and caring person to help me . If only all Doctors where like him ;Ten out of ten !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. C. Smith was wonderful. helpful and knowledgeable regarding my health problem. He goes out of hiw way to explain the medical procedure he will be doing. Great doctor....easy on the eyes too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Thoughtful and comprehensive. Excellent directions on follow up, and the result was perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

Caring, professional, gentle and ever so patient! My knee replacement has been the most painful experience of my life, but I knew that it would be. Dr Smith is so compassionate! So is Kelly, his receptionist. I had to wait an entire year after changing surgeons, but it was well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Smith recently repaired my meniscus tear and did a great job - barely notice the scars. He explained things thoroughly both pre and post op as well as showed compassion. Has great 'bedside manner'. Can't thank him enough for giving me my mobility back so soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1141683].votes_count ]]