Rate Dr. Cobus Smith

Dr. Cobus Smith's Ratings

Had a fear of surgery, I am very thankful to have had Dr. C. Smith perform my recent hip-replacement. He is an excellent Doctor & Surgeon, Very calming effect, compassionate and caring. I would certainly give Dr. Smith the highest rating possible, 5/5 plus, plus... Also his receptionist Kelly was very friendly and accommodating.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Excellent Surgeon, great personality, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I wish for patients sake that more Surgeons would be like Dr. Smith! He is worth waiting for!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Really great Doctor .I have had the misfortune of some bad breaks resulting in surgery and feel I was lucky to get such a knowledgeable and caring person to help me . If only all Doctors where like him ;Ten out of ten !

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. C. Smith was wonderful. helpful and knowledgeable regarding my health problem. He goes out of hiw way to explain the medical procedure he will be doing. Great doctor....easy on the eyes too!!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Thoughtful and comprehensive. Excellent directions on follow up, and the result was perfect.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Caring, professional, gentle and ever so patient! My knee replacement has been the most painful experience of my life, but I knew that it would be. Dr Smith is so compassionate! So is Kelly, his receptionist. I had to wait an entire year after changing surgeons, but it was well worth it!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Smith recently repaired my meniscus tear and did a great job - barely notice the scars. He explained things thoroughly both pre and post op as well as showed compassion. Has great 'bedside manner'. Can't thank him enough for giving me my mobility back so soon.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I have now been treated on three occasions by Dr.Smith which included two surgeries. He is knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He was very accurate with his diagnosis and requirement for treatment. He deserves greater than a 5/5 rating.His office staff is knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks Kelly.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Smith performed an Arthroscopy on my right knee ! I visited his praxis in March and he diagnosed a tear in my right knees cartilage. I had my Arthroscopy on Sept. 20, 2010. I started exercising my knee that same day. On the 23. of September I walked 5 km and on the 24. of September I worked out on my stationary Bike for an hour. I've been working in my Garden since Sept. 25th and work out on my Bike every day. I have no pain, my knee is not swollen - heck, I didn't even take any pain killers after this operation. All I can say is that Dr. Smith is a very nice person and a great Orthopedic Surgeon. He listened to my concerns, gave me great tips about exercise and treated me very nicely. I would highly recommend him to anyone ! Hans Nelles, Saltair

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag