Rate Dr. M.G. Davis

Dr. M.G. Davis's Ratings

The worst derm clinic ever.... Rude, inconsiderate,impolite and they give 2people same time appointments... ended up waiting forever.... And the worst is.. THEY PRIORITIZE PATIENT WHO PAY FOR COSMETICS TREATMENT even if you came earlier than them.WORST!! WORST!!! Never ever coming back to this horrible clinic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Davis is the kindest, most thorough and knowledgable derm I've ever been to. He listens to your concerns, give you advice and allows you to decide if you think it's appropriate or not before he goes ahead with anything. He's very detailed and truly cares about his patients. It shows in the time he takes with you to listen and help as best he can. Yes it's true his reception staff are not the greatest with the exception of Linda who I found to be very helpful and personable. I don't remember the other receptionists name but my God is she dreadfully rude. Great Doctor. Highly highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

The staff at this office are incredibly rude and not helpful. The women working reception seem incredibly miserable. Wait times can range to up to 2 hours. Would definitely never return to this office ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

A very good-hearted doctor who is with knowledge and accurate treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Davis is the most knowledgeable, pleasant, helpful & patient dermatologist we’ve ever seen. It’s been four years now & we’ll never see anyone else. Highly recommend him to anyone. Beware the reception staff though who can be very crusty & are in stark contrast to the receptive & knowledgeable doctors in the office – it’s just the unfortunate but not fatal price you need to pay to see this great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. David for 4-5 years now and he's totally fixed my acne problems and helped with cosmetic laser treatments to fix my skin quality. He's kind and takes his time with you and doesn't upsell products or procedures giving honest advice and suggestions. Wait times can be long but it's because he takes his time with patients and doesn't cut sessions short to cram in as many people as possible. Wait times are not worse than some other doctors I've had in the past but can be lengthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

After years of searching for the doctor who listens, understands my concerns and does a thorough examination, I finally ended my search when I met Dr. Davis a few months ago. Since then, Dr. Davis' attentive manner has given me the confidence I have been looking for in a physician. He follows up with certain procedures and provides results as soon as they are available. Dr. Davis' staff are lovely and they always ensure that I am comfortable. Dr. Davis is one in a million!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Worst Medical Staff and Doctor I have ever seen in my life. No manner. running money making business ONLY. Even after taking an appointment you have to wait for 2 to 3 hours. Doctor Davis has no ethics he has no value of his own words.I don't suggest anyone to go to this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for many years. While his office is a very busy practice, his staff do try to fit you in as soon as possible depending on urgency and/or cancellations. Dr. Davis spends as much time as you need with him, which may make the wait in his waiting room sometimes a bit longer. Dr. Davis is very patient and explains things very clearly in language you can understand. He is very thorough and detail oriented. His knowledge and expertise are well worth the wait if there is one. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis to any of my family or friends who are looking for someone who is genuinely a very caring, gentle and helpful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Rude doctor. Rude staff. Zero bedside manner. Zero compassion. MONEY DRIVEN! AVOID.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142082].votes_count ]]