Dr. M.G. Davis

Rate Dr. M.G. Davis

Dr. M.G. Davis's Ratings

A very good-hearted doctor who is with knowledge and accurate treatment

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Davis is the most knowledgeable, pleasant, helpful & patient dermatologist we’ve ever seen. It’s been four years now & we’ll never see anyone else. Highly recommend him to anyone. Beware the reception staff though who can be very crusty & are in stark contrast to the receptive & knowledgeable doctors in the office – it’s just the unfortunate but not fatal price you need to pay to see this great doctor.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. David for 4-5 years now and he's totally fixed my acne problems and helped with cosmetic laser treatments to fix my skin quality. He's kind and takes his time with you and doesn't upsell products or procedures giving honest advice and suggestions. Wait times can be long but it's because he takes his time with patients and doesn't cut sessions short to cram in as many people as possible. Wait times are not worse than some other doctors I've had in the past but can be lengthy.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

After years of searching for the doctor who listens, understands my concerns and does a thorough examination, I finally ended my search when I met Dr. Davis a few months ago. Since then, Dr. Davis' attentive manner has given me the confidence I have been looking for in a physician. He follows up with certain procedures and provides results as soon as they are available. Dr. Davis' staff are lovely and they always ensure that I am comfortable. Dr. Davis is one in a million!!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Worst Medical Staff and Doctor I have ever seen in my life. No manner. running money making business ONLY. Even after taking an appointment you have to wait for 2 to 3 hours. Doctor Davis has no ethics he has no value of his own words.I don't suggest anyone to go to this clinic.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for many years. While his office is a very busy practice, his staff do try to fit you in as soon as possible depending on urgency and/or cancellations. Dr. Davis spends as much time as you need with him, which may make the wait in his waiting room sometimes a bit longer. Dr. Davis is very patient and explains things very clearly in language you can understand. He is very thorough and detail oriented. His knowledge and expertise are well worth the wait if there is one. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis to any of my family or friends who are looking for someone who is genuinely a very caring, gentle and helpful physician.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Rude doctor. Rude staff. Zero bedside manner. Zero compassion. MONEY DRIVEN! AVOID.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis since 2005 and, because of his outstanding dedication to his patients, have recommended him to several family members over the years. However, after my appointment with Dr. Davis today I will never return. The staff, as well established on this website, are simply awful. Over the years I've been yelled at, mocked, and generally treated like dirt by these women but I've always put up with it. My wife puts up with it. My kids have even been subjected to it. The behaviour I saw today towards several patients - many of whom were very elderly or had limited English - was simply disgusting. There is no way Dr. Davis or his partner can be blind to this. It has always been shameful behaviour to witness or be on the receiving end of but the doctors should be ashamed that this is the way their patients are treated. Dr. Davis is bar none the best Derm in the city but the abuse you'll endure by these women is not worth it. Sorry, Dr. Davis, but it's the truth.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Davis is nice person willing to help and very knowlegable.I reccomend him. The secreteries were brutal, very rude, don't know why he dosen't get rid of them. I understand that patients can sometimes be difficult, but their rudness stands out. There was a male that did answer the phone a few times and he was kind and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of dr davis for 16 years. he started me on laser hair removal for my chin at SpaMedica and the results have been amazing. I am still going for a touch up every few months but my skin is smooth and the pimples and redness are gone. He is evry patient and worth the wait.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag