Rate Dr. Conor Turley

Dr. Conor Turley's Ratings

This my third time seeing Dr Turley
And I would recommend him to everyone
Thanks Dr turley

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Turley for the first time today regarding trigger finger in my left middle finger. I was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment time. He gave me a cortisone shot that was almost painless. His cheerful manner and clear explanation of what needs to be done, options, etc. was so impressive. I may in future need surgery and with his explanation and reassurance I don't feel unduly worried if I do need it. I felt like hugging him when I left. I saw another doctor a year ago for the same thing and he left me in great pain and actually traumatized by his manner and his roughness. I am delighted to have found Dr. Turley and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Turley is one of the nicest Drs that I know he is very professionable in the way that he treats you. He is also a very easy to understand as he takes the time to explain anything that you don't understand. He has operated on my hands twice and is going to do a third one soon .And I trust him when you can trust your Dr then you can relax a whole lot more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Turley for a consultation to look at a botched operation done by another doctor. His office put me off for 2 months.Once he found out that the College of Physicians and Surgeons were investigating this other Doctor in my case, he turned tail and has refused to see me. If he had seen me and released my records to the College of Physicians and Surgeons as per requested, once their investigation was complete, it was very possible that they would have paid Dr. Turley to operate on me to fix my problems. However, Dr. Turley in my opinion is nothing but a total Coward who doesn't care about a patient's dilemma. He obviously doesn't have any morals or ethics and is in this business for his own financial gain...which he has lost in my case due to his cowardly reaction to the whole situation. I am on a mission to make sure this doesn't happen to any other patients as their care should come first and not some Arrogant doctors banding together hiding each other's mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr. Turley recently removed a ganglion from my right wrist (the one I use to write, eat, etc. with) and he put me quite at ease after determining I'd have to have surgery to remove it. He has a very personable demeanour and his receptionist reflects that as well as she also was lovely. I was terrified the day of the surgery, but he, his anaesthesiaologist and nurse were quite adept at making me relax with their knowledge and humour. I'm glad to know that I'm being referred again to him to take care of a breast reduction and pannelectumy in the near future after losing a lot of weight. I hate surgery but can't wait until I meet up again with Dr. Turley and his staff. I know I'll be in the best of care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I sought out Dr Turley to perform reconstructive surgery on my earlobes (pixie ears). The surgery was succesful and I am pleased with the results. Dr Turley is truly a skilled and meticulous surgeon. I have found him to be honest and refreshingly genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Turley would have to be considered one of the top notch doctors in the Toronto area. Not only his compassion, expertise and knowledge but his kindness and patience in taking the time to explain the procedure before during and after the operation. After the previous oncologist/surgeon I was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Turley, as had i continued under the previous surgeon i am almost positive i would not have been here today due to Melanoma. I am cancer free today because of Dr. Turley and for this i am eternally grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I Have been to many doctors for many reasons. I will say this man has a bedside manner like no other .. when i first met him he was so nice and friendly and funny . He made me feel very comfortable . he didnt miss anything as far as giving me the info i need . i have seen him for both a breast reconstruction and for melanoma . I think he is Brilliant. I thank him for making 2 scary situations very comfortable and I would recommend him to any of my friends. Thanks You Dr Conor Turley it is so easy to get caught up in habit and forget your patient is a human being .. Your skills as a surgeon are brilliant .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My little boy had a few hand operations by Dr Turley over the years and he was great every time. Excellent with kids. Took his time with my son and answered all of my and my son's questions. When my son heard someone call him Dr Connor my son thought he was related to Dr Connors from Spider-Man. Dr Connor Turley joked with him about it. Puts everyone at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Went to Dr Turley for a breast reduction consuiltation. Absolutely a wonderful experience. I have numerous heart issues, and was very anxious about having surgery. Dr Turley was very reassuring and patient with my questions and concerns. Was treated with resepct and kindness. Marvelous man. Am looking forward to the reduction surgery and to seeing Dr Turley again. A very wise, kind man. I will update and let all know how the surgery and treatment went.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142111].votes_count ]]