Dr. J. KRAIG Katzenmeyer

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. J. KRAIG Katzenmeyer has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5443562
04/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Katzenmeyer is easily the best Doctor I have ever had. Great attitude, easy to understand, takes the time to listen carefully, and never makes you feel like he's in a hurry.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

18/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kraig" to "Kraig K."
RID: 1703919
03/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. K is very knowledgeable, open to discussion and has worked with me to find solutions for my problems. He has an excellent bedside manner. As registered nurse with a srong medical background, I need someone that works with me and not just tell me what to do based on his opinion. I have recommended him to many others.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1549843
29/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Katzenmeyer is a good listener, compassionate, and an excellent physician. He takes time to make sure your concerns are answered and that you know the options for your continued care.  Respond
RID: 1507358
08/08/11 5 4 5 5 He's very honest, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I've been going to him for about 2 years now and he's so far the best I've been to.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1501316
01/08/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful, Helpful, has kept me out of the surgeon's office.  Respond
RID: 18699
09/12/05 5 5 5 Attended to my husbands injury with care and expertise and i would recommend him highly
Insurance: HealthPartners