Rate Dr. Jocelyn J. Dunn

Dr. Jocelyn J. Dunn's Ratings

Dr Dunn was the breast specialist leading my treatment team for stage 3 invasive ductal carcinoma and dcis. She really knows what she's doing. Her exams and inquiries are thorough. Her team is amazing - arranging for all tests and working to accommodate schedules. (You don't have to do any of that directly. It was awesome.) Dr Dunn was great at explaining what she'd found, what alternatives were available, and suggesting treatment options. She was open to what I wanted as the patient. Her surgical skills are excellent, and she makes sure the margins are clear and you won't come back. (I still get compliments from medical professionals on the minimal scars.) She continues to actively manage my follow-up 6 years later. I fully trust Dr Dunn and highly recommend her to anyone with breast cancer.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag