Dr. Eric Spindler

Dr. Eric Spindler

Rate Dr. Eric Spindler

Dr. Eric Spindler's Ratings

I was depressed almost all of my life Dr Spindler saw me , prescribed two medications one for the depression one for sleep(non narcotic) within six weeks my life had changed dramatically. I still use both meds and see Dr Spindler every month or so.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

this doctor works in a hospital but says he does not. he pretends he doesn't know anything about the patient, but goes through all their records before sauntering in hours later. he really has nothing else to do, and no one wants to see him but insists keeping people waiting whether or not they need something. he seems rather pathetic, and that's scary. he also has no aversion to touching patients. and indeed lies consistently. he relays everything to his students at Ottawa university and seems to be competitive with other employees. he has no compassion about calling male staff to stand around female patients even if they are elderly. the staff at the civic hospital barely speak any English or French, and the door are always locked. indeed, he insists on constantly saying that the doors keep people out. I worked in a elder care facility and I know that not to be true at all.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Eric Spindler Is As Bad As They Come And I Have Reason To Believe That Hes Up To No Good With Some Of His Patients.. Im Raleying Up Troops To Come Forward About This Man And Rate Him But The Rate MD Web Site Keeps Deleteing Ower Comments.. Thats Not Right.. They Should Re Post Them So People Can See What Hes Up To.. Hes A Lieing Back Staber That Needs To Face The Music.. And If You Stick Up For Your Self He Makes It Worse.. Thats Not How A Doctor Is Supost To Akt.. Rate MD.... Thats Not How A Doctor Is Supost To Akt.. Re Post The Complaints Because Im Working Hard To Expose This Man And How Would The People Know If You Keep Deleting Ower Complainants About Him.. Do Whats Right And Re Post Them Because Its Just The Right Thing To Do.. And Im Prity Sure Theres More To Come About This Man..

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

He is an AMAZING doctor.Once i ended up in the hospital for an overdose and he spent an hour with me. He made me view life differently. I'm alive today because of him. Thanks Doc

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Doctor Spindler was my doctor a very long time ago. He was wonderful, and if it wasn't for him I am not sure where I would be today. He was compassionate, sensitive, easy to speak with and helped me to see the right way to proceed. I would highly recommend him. He was and is my saviour!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

DR.Spindler was great very helpfull and actually concerned about his patients.After having Dr.Woods as my doctor for years it was refreshing to have a doctor who is actually knowledgeable and doesnt blame all my problems on me

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Spindler is a kind and caring man. Most fitting personality type for a psychiatrist. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing these types of services.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

This doctor was a life saver. We can't thank him enough.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Knowledgeable, concerned about well being of all his patients and an excellent teacher.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2007 | flag

Effective and knowledgeable. I came to Dr. Spindler with rather serious issues, I recieved frank, accurate, up to date and thankfully extrememly effective treatment.

Submitted June 21, 2007 | flag