Rate Dr. Pierre Krause

Dr. Pierre Krause's Ratings

My son had a circumcision with Dr. Krause and we have had on going issues. We followed all his instructions, but It is like a partial circumcision, he didn't take enough of the foreskin off. My older son had one with another Dr. that is now retired and it was a totally different and normal circumcision and we never had to do all the pulling back of the foreskin, etc. that we have had to do with our youngest son, and my oldest healed and is exactly as it should be. I would not ever recommend him for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

After reading some reviews on circumcision my husband and I were a little nervous about going to Dr.Krause at Intramed. But I wanted to come write a review, since a lot of them regarding circumsicion were negative. We had a very positive experience with him. The procedure was very quick and he explained things to us as he went. We had a follow up appt and he helped us a lot with proper care and explained how things should look. He did a great job and our son is doing very well with a healthy penis. If you care properly for your sons penis and pull the skin back for 7-10 days after like instructed it should be great. We were happy with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Giant problem with the circumcision. My son has had another surgery because of this man. Would never ever have anybody use him for another circumcision ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

The vasectomy procedure went entirely to plan with no complications. Very pleased with the doctor's expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Not happy with a circumcision he did. He did a poor job for a doctor that does many of them. We now need surgery on our son in the near future

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Krause took a great deal of time with me to speak to me about my treatment options. I really appreciated that he explained in terms that I could understand (cellular detail) what would happen in treatment. I recommended his dermatology intervention to a friend because of my good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

This is the best family Doctor I have ever met. I like the way he explained everything to me in terms that I could understand. He took exceptional care of me, the only reason I do not see him now is I have moved. I hope to find another Doctor just as good as him Wayne McBean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2009

Excellent Doctor! He is knowledgable and always on time. He cares for his patients and even allows walk ins so if you have a sick family member you know you will get expert medical care from your own doctor without having to wait 7 hours at a hospital. It is amazing to have that peace of mind that comes with knowing your doctor cares and will be there for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142699].votes_count ]]