Rate Dr. Kristian Malpass

Dr. Kristian Malpass's Ratings

Twenty Eight Days ago today, I walked through the doors of the Hospital in Prince George scheduled for surgery (breast reduction, liposuction and a tummy tuck) with Dr. Malpass. I was scared, and came frightfully close to changing my mind and running out the front doors. Once I was admitted, and went up to Day Surgery, there was no looking back. It wasn't long before Dr. Malpass came into see me,, and mapped out his plan for action. His calm, reassuring and professional nature immediately settled my nervousness, and away we went. Waking up in recovery, he was right there... sharing all the great news about how well my surgery went. The next day, I was released from hospital, and the day after that, travelled 10 hours in a vehicle with my husband, home. That weekend, (Thanksgiving) I became a little concerned with some swelling under my armpit, but a quick telephone call and a few emails back and forth with Dr. Malpass, I was again assured that everything was normal. A follow up appointment with my family Doctor a week later confirmed that I had made the right choice .... "beautiful, beautiful work"... I was soo happy to hear those words! I would highly recommend Dr. Malpass for ANY procedure you are interested in ,or recommended to have, as I was. His professionalism and his bedside manner are absolutely second to none. For the past 4 weeks, he and his office staff (Jennifer) have answered all my questions, addressed every concern, and have been very prompt in returning my emails, and phone calls, guiding me along in my recovery. I am soo soo happy I was referred to Dr. Malpass, so pleased with the way I have been treated by both him, and his office staff, and even more happy with the results of this surgery! To Dr. Malpass and to his wonderful staff at the Clinic... thank you. Thank you soo much. Thank you for all that you've done to better my quality of life, for giving this girl so much to smile about. It has been an absolute pleasure in being your patient. Sincerely, a very thankful and grateful patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Malpass did my breast augmentation. I am only 4 days post op and I already look and feel fantastic! He is truly an amazing surgeon! His bedside manners are exceptional as well. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I recently had abdominoplasty with lipo and am extremely happy with results. All questions were answered in a timely fashion and all staff were professional an very helpful. Would recommend Dr. Malpass for this procedure anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I recently had a breast reduction and an abdominal plasty and lippo suction. I should have had the breast reduction 30 years ago but I'm glad I waited till now because I got Dr. Malpass and he did an amazing job. He is a little shy but very personable, professional, and compassionate. He went the extra mile and basically did a housecall while I was staying in Kordyban Lodge,which his staff recommended to me, this is something almost unheard of these days. I am very happy with the results so far and it has only been 5 weeks. I get to see Dr. Malpass this week and I can"t wait to see him and say thank you in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I had surgery in December 2013 and the headtumor surgery itself went ok, but the aftercare was zero.I wasn't given any pain meds and after 1 night of terrible pain I called Dr. Malpass office to see him. He checked the head and found it to be ok, and he couldn't see any reason for my pain. After ask.him persistently for pain meds, he was then willing to precribe me some.I took those, but the pain didn't go away. After 2 m.days of incredible pain,I went to PG ER.I ask the Doctor in ER, who was really caring, if he could sedate me, because I couldn't deal with the pain anymore. He checked my wound and found that the stitches were to tight and really cutting into my skin and underlaying structure of my Head. He removed 2 stitches and the pain stopped.Great job by the doctor in the PG Hospital. Bad job done by Dr. Malpass. He didn't even follow up on how I was doing later, since he didn't seem to care and was astonished, that I had to come into his office for nothing in his opinion. :((

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I am unhappy with my results. I wish I had read all of these ratings beforehand. I would never have gone to Dr. Malpass. I waited years for this, and the results are terrible. I have huge scarring underneath both breasts. I will need another surgery to fix this. I was quoted $1000.00, and the price was upped on me to $1500.00, with no explanation, and no attempt to try to make me happy. I was told that I could come back to the office to have the botched aureola's fixed, and that maybe MSP might cover it. Really?! To think I would let him touch me again after a botch job? Not likely. There was NO after care provided!! I received a photocopied piece of paper at the hospital. There was no follow up from Dr. Malpass at all. I received incredible care and advice from the nurses at the hospital. My breasts are not the same size. One is larger than the other. This is a MOMENTOUS decision for a woman, and I felt like I was a number to him,that he is doing this to make money, not to help women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Feb 15 had a breast augmentation;). Found staff very pleasant, helpful and considerate;). Wait time in little room before surgery was a little longer than expected but understandable as he was doing another surgery. I'd rather a thorough surgeon then a quick one;). Beautiful results so far. Went with 300cc. 3 days post op and any concerns he was a phone call away and not once did I receive voice mail;) Almost unheard of these days. Very thankful and greatful I choose Dr Malpass. I would highly recommend him;) Oh and I had one breast that looked bigger, fortunately he was able to change my crease which made them beautifully balanced! And yes, very handsome:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Had breast reduction November 2011, Very Happy with the results, very respectful, very helpful, will return to Dr. Malpass if I should need anything else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Doesn't want to be accountable for your questions and concerns, not sincere in his concern for the client. Great surgical expertise and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

This doctor seems to be hit and miss. I had Awful results on breast reduction. Several trip to emergency, infections, scarring, completely disfigured. I waited years for this and am now so disapointed. Can not afford to correct the problem and he will not respond. Find someone else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1142774].votes_count ]]