Rate Dr. Kristian Malpass

Dr. Kristian Malpass's Ratings

I recently had a breast reduction and an abdominal plasty and lippo suction. I should have had the breast reduction 30 years ago but I'm glad I waited till now because I got Dr. Malpass and he did an amazing job. He is a little shy but very personable, professional, and compassionate. He went the extra mile and basically did a housecall while I was staying in Kordyban Lodge,which his staff recommended to me, this is something almost unheard of these days. I am very happy with the results so far and it has only been 5 weeks. I get to see Dr. Malpass this week and I can"t wait to see him and say thank you in person.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I had surgery in December 2013 and the headtumor surgery itself went ok, but the aftercare was zero.I wasn't given any pain meds and after 1 night of terrible pain I called Dr. Malpass office to see him. He checked the head and found it to be ok, and he couldn't see any reason for my pain. After ask.him persistently for pain meds, he was then willing to precribe me some.I took those, but the pain didn't go away. After 2 m.days of incredible pain,I went to PG ER.I ask the Doctor in ER, who was really caring, if he could sedate me, because I couldn't deal with the pain anymore. He checked my wound and found that the stitches were to tight and really cutting into my skin and underlaying structure of my Head. He removed 2 stitches and the pain stopped.Great job by the doctor in the PG Hospital. Bad job done by Dr. Malpass. He didn't even follow up on how I was doing later, since he didn't seem to care and was astonished, that I had to come into his office for nothing in his opinion. :((

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I am unhappy with my results. I wish I had read all of these ratings beforehand. I would never have gone to Dr. Malpass. I waited years for this, and the results are terrible. I have huge scarring underneath both breasts. I will need another surgery to fix this. I was quoted $1000.00, and the price was upped on me to $1500.00, with no explanation, and no attempt to try to make me happy. I was told that I could come back to the office to have the botched aureola's fixed, and that maybe MSP might cover it. Really?! To think I would let him touch me again after a botch job? Not likely. There was NO after care provided!! I received a photocopied piece of paper at the hospital. There was no follow up from Dr. Malpass at all. I received incredible care and advice from the nurses at the hospital. My breasts are not the same size. One is larger than the other. This is a MOMENTOUS decision for a woman, and I felt like I was a number to him,that he is doing this to make money, not to help women.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Feb 15 had a breast augmentation;). Found staff very pleasant, helpful and considerate;). Wait time in little room before surgery was a little longer than expected but understandable as he was doing another surgery. I'd rather a thorough surgeon then a quick one;). Beautiful results so far. Went with 300cc. 3 days post op and any concerns he was a phone call away and not once did I receive voice mail;) Almost unheard of these days. Very thankful and greatful I choose Dr Malpass. I would highly recommend him;) Oh and I had one breast that looked bigger, fortunately he was able to change my crease which made them beautifully balanced! And yes, very handsome:)

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Had breast reduction November 2011, Very Happy with the results, very respectful, very helpful, will return to Dr. Malpass if I should need anything else.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Doesn't want to be accountable for your questions and concerns, not sincere in his concern for the client. Great surgical expertise and friendly staff.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

This doctor seems to be hit and miss. I had Awful results on breast reduction. Several trip to emergency, infections, scarring, completely disfigured. I waited years for this and am now so disapointed. Can not afford to correct the problem and he will not respond. Find someone else!!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

After careful consideration of all my options I went ahead with Dr Malpass however I’m very disappointed with the results and would recommend to anyone moving forward with him to consider other alternatives. I wish that I had taken more care in doing so.

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag

Had a breast reduction done by Dr. Malpass. AMAZING results! Dr. Malpass was able to accurately predict what cup size I would be post-surgery, pain was minimal. While I wasn't given a 2 week check-up (which would've been ideal), anytime I have questions I can call and his staff returns my calls WITH answers almost immediately! Would recomment Dr. Malpass to ANYONE!

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

After researching abdominoplasty procedures for two years I had my consultation with Dr. Malpass, where I bombarded him with numerous questions, all of which he answered directly and thoroughly. All fears I had were completely alleviated by he and his superbly professional staff. A somewhat scary situation turned into a phenomenal experience. I am beyond impressed with his expertise, and am absolutely amazed by my outstanding results. I feel very fortunate, and privelaged to have been in such capable and caring hands. The administrator, receptionist, nurses, and anesthesiologist created a warm and nurturing environment also, for which I cannot thank them enough. Cheers to Dr. Malpass and his formidable team. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag