Rate Dr. Sharon S. Lum

Dr. Sharon S. Lum's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Lum since my bc diagnosis beginning of 2009, and after my surgery on follow up visits 4 times a year. Dr. Lum is a surgical oncologist and breastsurgeon (and assistant professor at LLU). She is a very knowlegable physician in regards to causes, survival rates and treatment options. She is always very polite and open to answer any questions and discuss anything I had on my mind (I had lot of concerns after having done my own research). The staff has been very curtious and helpful to prepare me psychologically for the surgery. She was very considerate to offer doing the incision for the lumpectomy around the areola (outer nipple area) to avoid leaving noticable scar as much as possible; She did an excellent job, comparable to a plastic surgeon (the scar is barely noticable). She was very good, cautious and thorough ordering all necessary tests (MRIs, Ultrasounds, biopsies) for my surgery and follow ups. It has been worth the long waits in the waiting room.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Loved the doctor hated the one to three hour wait at Loma Linda's Breast Cancer Center. Walked out on my post op appointment because of excessive wait.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag