Rate Dr. Michael Cyr

Dr. Michael Cyr's Ratings

Dr. Cyr treats my son for asthma in Burlington. He is excellent with children, and explains things very well. He really listens to what I have to say about my son's symptoms and I always feel confident that he is considering all facts before recommending treatment. Excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I have had allergies for 20 years. I saw Dr. Cyr this year and he put me on shots. My allergies are GONE! Dr. Cyr is great and always takes time to explain things and answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Prescription heavy, kept putting me on sprays and pills when i felt i needed polyps removed, caused me 3 years of severe sinus suffering and many many many sinus infections that has lead to damage. Been moved to ENT specialist and now have to have surgery to remove polyps and repair turbinates. Note to all serious allergy sufferers, see Dr. Batchra and or Dr. Kolenda much much more helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Cyc is great. Unfortunately, trying to reschedule an appointment or get a prescription refill requires dealing with his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I think Dr Cyr is great. He sees my son for his asthma and food allergies in Burlington - he is super nice and explains everything very clearly. Great with kids!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

Dr. Cyr is outstanding. He is by far the best specialist I have ever seen. He is very smart and has helped me through some very complex medical problems and he has always been a caring doctor. He has also treated my daughter for her allergies - he is excellent with kids. Great work Dr. Cyr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2009

He's awesome, and not bad to look at either (bonus)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr Cyr is a decent guy. Knows his stuff and is very personable. The only problem is that he works through JBN Medical, and the desk/admin is one of the worst in my experience. An absolute nightmare to deal with, if you're actually "fortunate" enough to speak with someone. My last visit had me standing at the counter for 5 minutes, waiting for any one of three people to look up and acknowledge that I was there. If you figure out a way to get to see Cyr, make sure you take a list of all your questions. Otherwise, good luck trying to get past the reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Dr Cyr has been treating my 2 sons for allergies and asthma. He was MUCH more thorough than any other specialist they had ever seen, really wanted to know their complete histories, ups, downs and everything. He talked about how asthma is associated with so many other things, that he needs to understand the the "entire" patient. The skin testing was done, the results explained to us, therapeutic and nonpharmacological options discussed etc. I walked out of that office with more information, answers and optimism than I had ever had. Winkie is FANTASTIC. His staff was superhelpful in booking times that would work for us. He was very close to on time, which we appreciated immensely. He has also treated my allergies. Whether the patient is an adult or a child, I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Keep up the great work Dr Cyr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2007

I thought he was great. Very knowledgable and thorough. Easy on the eyes too. His nurse Winkie is fantastic also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143011].votes_count ]]