Rate Dr. Robert Talbot-Jones

Dr. Robert Talbot-Jones's Ratings

I laugh at the fact everyone keeps using the words rude and arrogant. He is there to diagnose and treat you. Not be your best friend and sit and have tea with you. I love him and have been going to him for years. He is quick and to the point but always right. That is why the wait time in his office is minimal! I would recommend him a hundred times over. My 3 year old loves him. If you are looking for a friend to sit,chat, have tea with and powder your bum you should start seeing a paediatrician :) He is right to the point and I like that. I don't have time to sit there either for needless chit chat.....

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Rude, arrogant and so full of himself. Can't stand this Doctor and would never go to see him again personally. He doesn't listen and just rushes you off.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Talbot-Jones for 12 years and have found him helpful and concerned aboput my health as an individual and not lumped into a general approach. I would recommend him at anytime. It would seem to me on reading some of these negative reviews that the doctor they have seen is not the same person I see.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Dr.TalbotJones is rude and arrogant! I had asked to be referred to see a specialist for my diabetes and he replied he had 30 years experience and I didn't need to see a specialist.He sent a report to the transportation division of AB and recomended my drivers license be revoked because I had a stroke or seizure of some sort.I had to get letters from 2 specialists to prove that I was indeed fit to drive,no signs of stroke or seizures.He had no medical reason to do this! In August he charged me $140 for a drivers medical(which I passed no problem).The one I had now cost $80.00.Quite a difference! He caused my wife and I money,anxiety and stress for no reason! Ther is no way I would reccomend him to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jones has been my doctor for years. He has lots of time for me and give great sdvice. With Dr. Jones you need to listen to him and not tell him his business. Once you have established a good relationship he has lots of time for you.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Talbot-Jones is great doctor ,he is very caring and really helpful very fast but precise,highly recommended

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

he is not friendly at all he rushed and didnt even pay attention to what i had to say he should retire i am am new to this city and looking for a doctor he is certainly not the doctor for me or any one

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Total lack of professionalism. I requested to have a blood test for HIV screening and he refused because "HIV is not a big problem in this country". On the second (and Last) time I saw him he had to remove a cyst from my chest. He did it in a room for storage. His staff were coming in and out of the room. he did a hack and slash job that other physicians grimace at. I had to ask for extra gauze for the bleeding and he gave me the bloody package that he opened during the procedure. I hope he retires soon for his patients sake. He is only in his office to collect paychecks. I've seen fast food workers put more care into their work.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. TJ for years. He is great, always takes the time to really discuss my problems and listens. He is quick to make referrals and he gets results. My daughter and grandaughter are now patients of his.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Talbot-Jones is the rudest Doctor I have ever met. He is very old fashioned, opinionated and dissmisive. Do not go to see this Doctor if you have a choice!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag